I'm back and I need some supportive friends

Options
Hi I'm Nancy and I lost 37lbs on here but after starting Uni in Sept, I've rapidly put all the weight back on. Due to exam stress and being really busy I've been choosing the wrong foods. I've also stopped exercising because I just couldn't face it after hours of studying.
I'm getting back on track now, after finding out I'm back in the obese catergory. I've joined the gym at Uni and I'm logging everything I eat.
I'd just like to make some new friends to help support each other along our journeys. I've been trying to lose weight four nine years now and I want 2015 to be the year I hit goal.

Replies

• jafy1990
    jafy1990 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey want some motivation and accountability? Join our group I lost 16 pounds on the last one I did in 8 weeks, best of luck :smile:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19m-vg2KP5iS7AY6eSnWyF3vT5xD5a53d1ptkN95aDa4/edit#gid=0
  • monikalrobinson
    monikalrobinson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Nancy, I am a lot older than you are, but I too need some fitness friends. I am 30 pounds overweight and have lost all motivation to work out and eat right. I would love to be your online friend and help each other get and stay motivated to reach our health and fitness goals. What do you say?
  • RatOuttaHell
    Options
    Our story is kinda the same, but opposite lol. I lost when I started Uni from doing loads of sports, but put it back on when I finished. That Adult life!
  • blueakama
    blueakama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hi Nancy, welcome back. Good luck with your fitness goals.
  • Nancymcgregor
    Nancymcgregor Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the adds everyone. I think the exam stress is killing me via chocolate. I've dumped my sugary junk food so hopefully that will help.