I want to loose 30 pounds by the time I start school in the

Options
I was doing really well using this program until my ex told me I was fat anyway. I lost all motivation and need to get back on the band wagon! Please help motivate me again!!!!!

Replies

• Divaslimm
    Divaslimm Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    im glafd hes your ex! what a jerk off! im glad you got back on huunny! you can do it just do it for you not anyone else
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    You were listening to an ex?!

Welcome home.

What I say to folks in your situation, any loss will make you feel good. So don't worry about the timing. Just stay true to the commitment of good health.
  • aangrisani
    aangrisani Posts: 92
    Options
    Pardon my language, but screw him! He is an ex for a reason! Block all negative people out of your life and do you. You can do this. Use people like that as motivation to succeed! Make a change and stick with it. Good luck
  • sg8800
    sg8800 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well, sounds like you've shed yourself over probably 100+ lbs by making him an EX, so good move there. If this program does nothing more than help you become aware of what you're consuming and what exercises burn the most calories, it'll at least point you in the right direction. I like adding my food & exercise info each day to see if I've kept within my goal...each day is a mini-accomplishment. And the days I go over, I'm just more determined to change it the next day.

Do this for yourself not because you care what people think, but because it's what YOU want and deserve...and ignore the ugly comments from the peanut gallery!

Lot of great support on here too....no matter what your goal!
  • pkeys
    pkeys Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Girl, remember -You are doing this for -yourself. Think about how good you are going to look. Dont focus on just losing the weight-think about living healthier and living cleanier. Think about U. Get it together Girl---U can do This..:)
  • joyfoolous
    joyfoolous Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    A lot of people will put someone down if they feel the other is getting along without them and they can not get over thier issues. If he was still your other at the time....many of us have been there, and it sucks, but I try to think that when I am where I want to be, I won't be "fat anyway" and everyone else will be looking at me with desire in thier eyes!

Good luck! I am here for you!
  • knetterk
    knetterk Posts: 107
    Options
    Even better motivtion to shove your success in his FACE!!! lol
  • rhonda1960
    rhonda1960 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Like the country song says..."Do it anyway!" Maybe he's insecure and afraid for you to loose the 30 pounds , he might think you'll be more attractive and he doesn't have you... probably jealous. You can find motivation here and when he sees that you are doing it despite him might be good for him!!! Don't give up just eat healthy and count each small victory as a victory. I'm not always on the wagon but trying hard. If you want to add me as a friend I'll try hard to help motivate. Good luck!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Even better motivtion to shove your success in his FACE!!! lol

Success is great revenge. Sometimes it's what keeps me going sad to say.
  • lovingbears2
    lovingbears2 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Honey, I would use THAT as my motivation, just to SHOW him that not only is he a total jerk:mad: , but also to SHOW OFF how GOOD you are, and ESP how good you are doing WITHOUT HIM! :smokin: People like that are not worth the air they breathe, so anything he says is , pardon my language, total crap!:grumble:

You were doing great!:wink: So YOU already KNOW you can do it!!:drinker: Cheers to you, honey!!! and boo to him!!!:yawn:

Stick with this program, lose the weight for yourself, show yourself off, start school in the best shape you can be in, :blushing: and
    tell him to ,(excuse me again) shove it!:laugh:
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    People don't like when others are fat, and people don't like it when others are skinny. This isn't about other people, though. This is about you. Make it about you, and you win!