Having body shakes

Options
I have been pretty much eating the same way for months now. I am down 45 pounds in 6 months. I have started to have the shakes and not feeling good. I have been eating a egg and cheese or avacodo for breakfast for months. Now all of a sudden I start getting the shakes before 11 am. I have been eating a snack and a bigger lunch and no supper and I have just been doing this for about two weeks. Do you think this could have anything to do with it.

Replies

• SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    How much protein is in this shake?
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Could it? Sure.

If you have not been feeling well and have been shaking for two weeks, a visit to the doctor is in order. I hope it all turns out to be no big deal. :)
  • maggiemay22467
    maggiemay22467 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I am not drinking shakes I am getting the shakes
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options

Where do you get them from? I get mine from bodybuilding.com. I LOVE the BSN Syntha-6 chocolate peanut butter one!
  • turtlez23
    turtlez23 Posts: 156 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Your daily calorie is 1200 but your only eating half that some days. Why? Your body is probably hungry! :(
  • Kekekylene
    Kekekylene Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    If your diary is correct then I would say eat twice as much more as you are and then you won't have the shakes. Are you exercising as well? If so then eat 3 times as much as your are. Good grief eat!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Yes, I understand that.

Call the doctor and tell them you have been feeling unwell and getting the shakes for two weeks. Go in, get checked, see what is up with that.

That's my advice.

• SGM_Adonis
    Options
    Here you go, what else do you need to know?

I think your centerfuge button is out of balance. You should definitely get that thing re-calibrated. Maybe even update the software to V.2.54.

5ff2ua2n9i7g.jpg
  • Jacqadactle
    Jacqadactle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Go to the doctor.

I get the shakes when my vitamin B12 is low.

However,
    You're most likely not eating enough and your blood sugar is tanking. Eat every 2-3 hours and try to combine a protein with a complex carb (like veggies/whole grains/etc.).
  • Pupslice
    Pupslice Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    could be something like hypoglycemia or another blood sugar issue. I used to have that and would get shaky when I needed something to eat. see a doc and have blood work done.
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    My point is, WE ARE NOT HEALTH PROFESSIONALS. GO TO A DOCTOR AND GET THAT CHECKED OUT. DO NOT PLAY AROUND WITH YOUR HEALTH LIKE THAT.
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Well, for starters, you need to eat more calories (if your diary is accurate). I would be hangry and getting the shakes if I ate less than 800 calories.

When did the shakes start? You stated that you have been eating breakfast, a snack, and lunch, with no supper for two weeks. If the shaking started then, that is likely the cause: your body needs more calories.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    BAW HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Adonis is right- on all fronts- and the humor was deeply appreciated.

I would say if this continues- get thee to a doctor.

If it's not consistent- play with your food- you might just need an evening snack- you're body might have just said "I"M UNDER PROTEST_ I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS"

I usually will make a choice/decision/change a variable- and wait 3-4 weeks to see the results- 2 weeks typically isn't quiet enough. *for me*
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    My opinion, like everyone else is you're not eating enough.
    I get shaky and headachy when I haven't eaten enough
  • fearlessleader104
    fearlessleader104 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Your body is telling you it's about to shut down.