Returning to MFP! Need pals!

Options
2»

Replies

• Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm back again...again... Still, I'm 40lbs up ( or down, depending on your viewpoint) on the game so yes I'd like to be 'active' too! Add me!
  • MartyAlencar
    MartyAlencar Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • CraigShift
    CraigShift Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I am a newbie here . Seems to be a bunch of great folks here!
  • MusclenMascara
    MusclenMascara Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log daily and an Instagram user too: roselikestolift29
  • AMahfouz67
    AMahfouz67 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I lost about 50 lbs before and got down to my ideal weight. Love this site! Got pregnant, got huge, had a baby, now I am still huge! Need to lose about 40-50 lbs!! I need some friends too since I had to create a whole new account :-/. Feel free to add me!
  • CorMh891
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • SleepyGirl2
    SleepyGirl2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm also back and trying to get serious with this!! Feel free to add me.
  • glamgrljess22
    glamgrljess22 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Just jumped back on MFP 8 days ago.

51266338.png
  • cmcoles83
    cmcoles83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • samrockrocks
    samrockrocks Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for years. I've been back and forth on how active I've been. I started working out seriously at about this time last year. I just had about a month stretch of inactivity because I was sick and couldn't get to the gym and that just snowballed... I'm trying to get back to 4 days a week at the gym, but I've been stuck at about 2 for the past 2-ish weeks.

Anyways, feel free to add me! I have plenty of ideas for workouts and exercises. I've greatly improved my eating habits over the past year, but still eat junk... just in more moderation.

I'm 26. 5'7'' and currently hovering around 150 lbs with a 34% body fat percentage. I just can't seem to lose those 15 pounds. Ugh..
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat - lost 30lb last time, went into maintenance mode and slowly gained about 20 back. Coming back even more motivated this time!
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    you can add me :) ive let life (pregnancy and injuries) to derail me, and now im back, slowly working towards what i could do previously with cardio and weights