breakfast ideas?

Options
I HATE cereal!
I'm so tired of eggs, egg sandwiches, omelets, and anything else that has egg in it!
Pancakes are great...but not the most calorie friendly...

so what else?

Replies

• Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I HATE cereal!
    I'm so tired of eggs, egg sandwiches, omelets, and anything else that has egg in it!
    Pancakes are great...but not the most calorie friendly...

so what else?
  • Sharille17
    Options
    well if your into seafood, you can eat a fresh slice of samon on a wheat bagel with fat free cream cheese. its very yummy.
  • 123purple
    Options
    I love eating cottage cheese and pineapples for breakfast. But I gather that this is an acquired taste. There's also the toast and peanut butter option if you want to have some protein in the morning. Oatmeal with Brown sugar Splenda is a nice option if you can do hot cereal. Hope this helps.
  • noremac
    noremac Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    YOU may think this may sound gross but cottage cheese pancakes, or what i like to call a triple P, Protein Power Pancakes ,Calories 520 ,from fat 50, but good fat total fat 6g ,Saturated Fat 1g ,Dietary fiber a whopping 16gs, and a whopping 37g Protein.Remember this serves two

Want the Recipe ?

If that seens like too much I have another recipe for sunday morining apple pancakes however it does not have near the kick of the former only 140 calway less protein4g 1g Dietary fiber
  • Mimiche
    Options
    I'm having the same problems, I'm so time strapped in the morning all I can getin cereal, or a toast. And some fruit of course. But I'm soooo hungry at breakfast I end up eating 2 bowls of cereal or sometimes more :noway:
    I wonder if there are quick breakfasts that are more filling and still rather quick?