Help me stop binging :(

Options
2»

Replies

• NeonNikki
    NeonNikki Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    oh-and by the way-I am definetly not a doctor! nor am I a therapist or a shrink.

I am a fine art major LOL-but these are good questions you may want to bring up to someone who does know what they're talking about. :)
  • codyhare
    codyhare Posts: 3
    Options
    well what are you actually binging on?:)
  • Josie50
    Josie50 Posts: 11
    Options
    You can change you protein % in goals=>change goals=> custom. If you up the protein % it will automatically take the calories from fat for the day. Hope this helps. :-)
  • Josie50
    Josie50 Posts: 11
    Options
    "Personally I think the protein requirements are too low on this program. My trainer has set me up with different goals that are much higher in protein for sure, about double! "

You can change you protein % in goals=>change goals=> custom. If you up the protein % it will automatically take the calories from fat for the day. Hope this helps. :-)
  • emmajane_2288
    emmajane_2288 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Plan what you are going to eat throughout the day, I do this and it keeps me on track. It makes me look forward to my meal times, without being that despate to heavily snack inbetween.

Before you pick up the chocolate bar, think of the reasons you want to binge.. If you are hungry, eat something healthy and slowly. Chew your food properly and stop when you feel satisfied.

Also, think about the long term goal.. You know binging is not going to help you lose weight and you will just feel more depressed afterwards. Believe me ive been there! I used to binge on chocolate in the evenings but now Ive realised that it isnt going to help me in the long run!

x