starting focus T25 today

Options
How did this dvd work for you? On my way to lose 40lbs baby! ❤ request me if you'd like a fitness pal so we can motivate one another! Wish me luck!

Replies

• DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Hi! We're the same age and have the same amount to lose! I started T25 last week. I kinda fell off the wagon Friday and today but going to the gym tonight and getting up early in the morning to do T25 before work. Feel free to add me!
  • danielleespin
    danielleespin Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I have T25!! But I've only done the first week, it was hard as I wasn't very fit when I started... then I moved house and haven't been back to it, I really should!! Let us know how you go!
  • AnitaCRice
    AnitaCRice Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've finished the Alpha phase and started Beta today. It's a great workout, in my opinion. Sometimes it was really hard to get out of bed to do it, but I kept telling myself it's ONLY 25 minutes. Best of luck!
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I love the workout, although through Alpha, I felt the need to supplement the workout with either a run on the treadmill or another Alpha workout. Alpha's nice, and builds you up nicely into Beta, but mostly it's a throwaway.
    Jump right into Beta and get your *kitten* together for Gamma.
  • AmbitiousButRubbish
    Options
    I am on week 4 and I am sore all the time. I love it. Hard to keep up with Shaun T but very good work out anyway.
  • dd4238
    dd4238 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just started week 2 yesterday. So far I love it, its only 25 mins! Feel free to add me. I don't follow the nutrition plan included but I am trying to follow a reduced calorie diet.