Hello to all, I need your Help

Options
Hello, Well I'm back after a long time off and not followoing any plan to loose weight. I am serious about loosing this time. My helth is suffering. My nees hurt all the time and I am depressed. So lets get on this. HELP!!!

My son bought me Liquid protien and Stackers to give me a boost getting started. This mornning I started out with an apple and about 3 oz of Turkey, and a glass of water. So a good start to the day I think. I have cleaned the house and am going shopping. Then back home to do laundry and walk on the tred mill I bought almost a year ago and havent use in at least 7 months,

I need all your positive comments as I don't get them from home. Hubby dosen't say a word, except you need to loose weight. He loves me the way I am but is concerned for my health. My son says loose weight but dosn't say good job when I eat correctly either.

I know I shouldn't count on anyone elce to give me a boost or tell me I am doing a good job, but I need it. I need to know I am doing good.

So once more I ask, Give me positive feed back.

Thank you to all.

Sherry

Replies

• weevrr0
    Options
    Hello, Well I'm back after a long time off and not followoing any plan to loose weight. I am serious about loosing this time. My helth is suffering. My nees hurt all the time and I am depressed. So lets get on this. HELP!!!

My son bought me Liquid protien and Stackers to give me a boost getting started. This mornning I started out with an apple and about 3 oz of Turkey, and a glass of water. So a good start to the day I think. I have cleaned the house and am going shopping. Then back home to do laundry and walk on the tred mill I bought almost a year ago and havent use in at least 7 months,

I need all your positive comments as I don't get them from home. Hubby dosen't say a word, except you need to loose weight. He loves me the way I am but is concerned for my health. My son says loose weight but dosn't say good job when I eat correctly either.

I know I shouldn't count on anyone elce to give me a boost or tell me I am doing a good job, but I need it. I need to know I am doing good.

So once more I ask, Give me positive feed back.

Thank you to all.

Sherry
  • phatchic91
    Options
    hey girl! U can do it! Nothing stands in ur way of weight loss except u! So g'luck girl u can do it!
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi, Sherry! Welcome back! I just joined this month. It is really nice having a ready support group, isn't it? I will be happy to give you support and encouragement. I know how much words of encouragement mean to me. Someone saying, "Good job" helps to keep us going, doesn't? So, Sherry, good job! We can do this together!
    Bobbie
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    From your pics you are a nice looking lady now so keep that in mind to begin with.
    Your health is the most important and being around for those you care for and who care about you.

Btw...I wouldn`t be too shy about telling hubby to be a little more supportive,he no doubt loves you as you are and doesn`t realize how important this is to you.
    He may think if he goes over board you will suspect that he didn`t care now but does after you get "hotter".
    Us guys are kinda stupid trying to figure out the right reactions sometimes so let him know that it is for you and him together to get healty. :smile:
  • lenmana
    lenmana Posts: 171
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...its a great site and you'll do awesome! I know my co-workers always giving me positive feedback has been instrumental in what I've lost so far...soooo...if you need some hip-hip-Hoorays you are in the right place!
  • AnneL3264
    Options
    Hi Sherry, I think that you are awesome. I live by myself (just me and my dog) and this may seem weird, but when I look at myself in the mirror, I tell myself (out loud) that I am awesome and doing great! HIP HIP HOORAY!

Keep loving yourself and you will do well. Anne L
  • Fit2btied
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck! You can do it!!!
  • weevrr0
    Options
    Thank you all for the positive words of encurragement. It will go a long way to helping me reach my goal.

Sherry