how will YOU challenge yourself this month??

Options
This thread is all about the challenges and goals that YOU want to meet this month! What would you like to accomplish by the end of May? I'm not going to give any specific challenges, but I want you to think of some goals that you'd like to achieve... so you will be motivated to achieve them. It will be awesome to celebrate our successes for May! Then we can start setting our personal goals and challenges for June, and so forth. Let us all motivate and support each other! :smile:

My goals are to:
1) Begin training for the San Francisco half-marathon in July, and be able to do a long run of at least 6 miles by end of May
2) Eat more cleanly and eat less processed foods
3) Reduce body fat by 1%, lose 2" overall, and attain a total loss of 25 lbs to date
4) Research gyms, tennis clubs, and swimming pools in SoCal where I'll be moving to in a month

What are yours?? :smile:

Replies

• Rodneymc4
    Rodneymc4 Posts: 62
    Options
    Goals:

1). Get below 190lbs.

2). Be consistent and stay on schedule with my P90X program. Get better with the YOGA portion of the program.

3). Improve in every area of the P90X program from week to week.

4). See the third row of my Rectus Abdominis.

5). Reduce body fat composition as much as I can SAFELY.

6). Start training one of the many people claiming they would like to be trained by me.
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Nice topic! I really need to set some clear goals, so here goes:

1) Focus on getting more protein, even if I have to use supplements (just my husband stopping me from doing that at the moment as he is convinced I will get 'big'.( ^^sigh^^)
    2) Be consistent and actually stick to this latest program my gym has provided me with
    3) Start doing 20 minutes of stretching/ yoga in the mornings... I was doing it, then got out of routine.
    4) Keep trying to eat less rubbish!