friends that really need to lose weight

Options
I need friends that really have extra weight.

Replies

• RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    15 lbs isn't enough? I feel so discriminated against!

(kidding)
  • corina4546
    corina4546 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks RHPS84
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    i was so expecting this to be a post about how you wanted to save your friends from a life of obesity but they ust wouldnt listen... i was kind of hoping it was so i could act all self righteous.
  • corina4546
    Options
    Well snugglesmacks what i meant was that there are people that are already fit and i get more inspire when i see other people like me that are really losing weight and really trying. I get more motivated☺
  • indexgoofy
    indexgoofy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Those people exist. I am one of them. Last year I lost 40lbs in 3 months during a weight loss competition at work. I lost 65/70lbs total in the last year, but ended up gaining 10-15 back during a stressful time and when pausing my regular routine. So, now I am back to MFP to lose the last 10lbs -- which is NOT easy! It feels like it requires deep focus and extreme consistency to stay on track and get those numbers down. I'm hoping to learn how to maintain a healthy weight and not gain/lose the same 10lbs every year as I know some people tend to do. Wishing you luck achieving your goals!!
  • sweetest_potato
    sweetest_potato Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm on a weight-gain journey, but feel free to add :)
  • corina4546
    Options
    Thanks indexgoofy i lost 15 of my 30 pounds i needed to lose and ended up gaining them back i feel because i been skinny before that its easier to maintain your weight when your skinny than when your big. Also when your small and you gain 5 pounds you lose them and thats it but when your big and you gain 5 more pounds thats 5 more pounds u have to lose.