Workout DVD?

Options
What is the best exercise dvd to do for beginners like me who REALLY want to get a good workout and get my body in shape? Thanks!

Replies

• rgunn02
    rgunn02 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I LOVE The Firm workout series.
  • tweety170
    tweety170 Posts: 167
    Options
    I started with TurboJam and loved it...but if you're looking to just try many things out to see what you like--do you have digital cable? They usually have a fitness on demand station with lots of choices!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    It depends on what type of workouts you like. I would check Target and Walmart and browse through their selections, The Firm has some good one, Jillian Michaels, Beachbody has different programs for all fitness levels.
  • erinua1
    erinua1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred
  • loseit4good52
    loseit4good52 Posts: 127
    Options
    TY Everyone.....some wonderful tips :)
  • loseit4good52
    loseit4good52 Posts: 127
    Options
    I started with TurboJam and loved it...but if you're looking to just try many things out to see what you like--do you have digital cable? They usually have a fitness on demand station with lots of choices!

Great idea! Yes, I do have digital cable and I will check it out. Thank you so much!
  • aanddplusoanda
    aanddplusoanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

This one...and I also love Gaiam Kickbox: Core Cross Train with Patricia Moreno...if you are into kickboxing.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    zumba, zumba, zumba. they have a beginners dvd and also a dvd that shows you how to do all the moves. its like a 4 disc dvd set. i love it.
  • Kaileyxoxo
    Kaileyxoxo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    k so i have done my fair share, and by that i mean A LOT of dvd workouts. The firm is great if you like dancey/cardio workouts.... jill michaels are usually quick, get in your face and do it, but can be motivational..... P90X is fantastic, very hard but go at your own pace until you build up endurance, plus tony is hilariously corny, i find myself cracking up because hes so ridiculous... but he's ripped...... my newest is insanity and it is truly insane, i love it, i have to stop a million times but am still dripping with sweat and trying to breath normally by the end, plus its like your in a gym class, i like it best so far
  • ladyviola
    ladyviola Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    For beginners, I LOVE "Women's Health:Ultimate Fat Burn". I still use from time to time when I don't feel like doing anything too intense. I still get a good workout. Its about 40 minutes long. You can get it from Amazon.