have you completed Turbo Fire?

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
If so what were your results? If you have pictures you would like to share that would be great too. I just started and I must say I like it so far. I actually finished the first workout with more energy then I started with which was great. Nothing like Insanity where I was dead by the middle and dragging myself to finish but yet still intense and fast paced enough. I can see why people enjoy her programs.

Replies

• fullerlj
    fullerlj Posts: 25
    Options
    I haven't finished the actual program...but I have been doing TF since it came out and I am loving it!!! I have lost about 10lbs. or so but I can really tell the difference in the inches. I am much smaller!!! Love Chalene and love Turbo Fire!!!
  • cutelashawn
    cutelashawn Posts: 182
    Options
    I havent finished TF yet, imon week 5, but Insanity is brutal. Im actually doing both right now, and I love the energy in Turbo Fire. ut when I want more intensity I put in Insanity. I can't wait to finish both to see my results. Im glad u are enjoying it.
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I have, I am doing the advanced segment now but finished the 90 program. Will post pics shortly.
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Here is my progress after one 90 day round of Turbo Fire. Started at 218 and have now dropped to 191 so I lost 27 lbs and as you can see I lost inches as well. Not much but it is a start. I am currently doing the 60 day Advanced rounds of Turbo Fire now.

3monthprogress.jpg
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Options
    I'm on week 7. I have lost 11 lbs so far and quite a few inches from all around.
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    Thanks for responding- Great to see real peoples progress! Looking forward to what this program brings for me as far as results.
  • TurboJenn
    TurboJenn Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I haven't completed it but have been working out with Turbo Fire since the beginning of the year and have lost about 20lbs. I have so much fun doing these workouts, I have become addicted. Not to mention I burn a TON of calories. :happy:
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Here is my progress after one 90 day round of Turbo Fire. Started at 218 and have now dropped to 191 so I lost 27 lbs and as you can see I lost inches as well. Not much but it is a start. I am currently doing the 60 day Advanced rounds of Turbo Fire now.

Thank you for posting pics....I'm on week 5 and I always wanted to see pics of someone who finished the program. I took pics when I first started and again after 4 weeks. I plan to post mine when I finish the program.
  • SShyladyB
    SShyladyB Posts: 12
    Options
    Great job!! Way to tuff it out!!
  • bekahjk
    bekahjk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    on week four right now four pounds down.........................Love it. Totally worth it and I am getting stronger each week!
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    I haven't lost any my scale is on a steady climb. It's going the wrong way I am beyond frustrated and instead of quitting I'm working out harder. So we shall see where that gets me. I'm doubling up I already did HIIT 20 and Now about to do HIIT 15 and another follow up. plus atleast 5 mile bike ride today.