Good Luck
  • Abstraktimus
    Abstraktimus Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Get on my list !
  • DamitJanit
    DamitJanit Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Stepping on the scale and seeing a loss is what motivates me. Also doing my food log and seeing that I am within my calorie allowance. Wishing you/us all the best of luck. We just have to DO IT!
  • stephenahill
    stephenahill Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • Jpat0
    Jpat0 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 60 lbs as well! Feel free to add me :)
  • victoriaalice40
    Options
    Add me! I have about 80 more pounds to go. I need motivational friends BIGTIME, right now I only have one friend that is motivational a talks. Thank you :)
  • PCobbs38
    PCobbs38 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Friends don't let friends slack off! Anyone is free to add me. I have been at this a week and I love the motivation from the friendly competitions and step challenges. I love to be pushed, competition motivates me. Let’s lose weight together.
  • PCobbs38
    PCobbs38 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a Garmin Vivofit linked to myfitnesspal
  • clearlydivinesounique
    Options
    I feel your pain!!! If you need some motivation, I'm here! Add me. We can be each others flash lights when it seems a little dark. I could use some motivation myself!!!
  • bcamaione
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Bridget.
    I just turned 50
    I've been yo yo dieting for the last 5 years.
    I reached my heaviest in October which was 207lbs.
    started a lifestyle change on October 26, 2014 with clean eating. No junk food, no soda, limiting my carb intake as well as added sugars. I've been exercising for an hour a day, treadmill and Jillian michaels body revolution.
    I also started a non GMO multi vitamin daily
    I've lost 11lbs so far and this time I'm going to keep going