Loose skin "Bat wings//thighbits etc...

Options
Ok I have read that losing the weight naturaly and at a slow pace decreases the chances of having loose skin.
I have heard that Skin firming lotions are recommended to be used during the weightloss journey..
and that Omega 3 pills help skin elasticity...

Has anyone out there tried something that seems to work. ?

Replies

• Spayrroe
    Spayrroe Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    bump
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I bought a new product from Nivea. I haven't tried it yet. Not sure if I should have wasted my money ($12.) I think it might help out in a very small way. The greatest way is loosing fat by exercise and low fat diet. Doesn't always guarantee the results of a supermodel look, but at least is something to improve your beauty.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Strength train. Building muscle will fill in a bit of the gap that fat loss has created. And don't worry about having a "bodybuilder" look...women can't have male muscle size simply because of genetics. Estrogen prevents women from gaining that mannish build. So, lifting heavy will maximize results and give better definition and tone to your muscles.
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I just got one myself. Nivea Firming lotion $11 ...It was the only firming lotion I could find. We'll see.
    I'm doing streght training as well ..need to step it up though..:flowerforyou:

Thanks !
  • Kimmerz1
    Kimmerz1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    *BUMP*
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    skin firming lotions are bogus. if they tighten, its a temporary thing. if you are extremely obese, you'll have loose skin no matter what.

if you have those normal granny arms we all tend to have, its because we still have fat left to lose and not enough muscle mass underneath.

you need to build muscle and lose fat. but unfortunately you cant do this at the same time.