Anyone eat vegan/vegetarian diet?

Options
Hi

I am new to this website (had an account for years but never used it) and I am wondering if there are many people who are vegan or vegetarian who use it. I would like to maybe add you as a friend to see your log (and you can see mine :) ) and get new ideas for foods/etc.

Replies

• SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm vegan but my food is pretty boring (rice and steamed vegetables for life, yo.) Also I put soy sauce on everything. So I'm not exactly a good example, but here if you want a friend!
    Good luck! :3
  • mjd145
    mjd145 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan and sugar free but disabled the log stuff :)
  • lemonsurprise
    lemonsurprise Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan but I'm not exactly healthy! I eat a lot of junk food for the average vegan, not that experimental and never look up "vegan dinner ideas" as they're just not my cup of tea! I just vegan-ise meaty dishes. Had a "fish" pie the other night, "cheesy" pasta the night before, and today I'm having spaghetti bolognaise!
    Feel free to add.
  • sheepotato
    sheepotato Posts: 600 Member
    Options
  • aimeemcnally
    aimeemcnally Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    sheepotato wrote: »

Thanks! I didn't realise that there were groups :D
  • Jams009
    Jams009 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome. I'm vegetarian, going vegan, I'm into working out and being healthy, and love cooking and trying new foods. I'll send you a request.
  • OscarZelaya
    OscarZelaya Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been a vegetarian for about 7 years. I'm trying to go vegan but it's been really hard to give up on the cheese. I've also been an unhealthy vegetarian but I have been trying to fix that recently.
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I just started my vegetarian diet back again. You can add me if you like. But there is maybe one night a week where I'll eat a burger (sometimes veggie burger) when I'm out with friends, otherwise I'm just eating my regular diet of tofu, tempeh, veggies, rice dishes...
  • carriecarrio
    carriecarrio Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am vegan too. I am always looking for recipes ideas and inspiration on pinterest. You can add me,
  • hgwill78
    hgwill78 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm plant based 99.9% of the time. Occasionally I forget how bad dairy makes me feel and eat it, then suffer for days. Feel free to add!
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    I'm an ovo-lacto veggie who can't do processed soy or gluten. I've got a pretty boring diet, and my diary is public. Feel free to add me.
  • Jpat0
    Jpat0 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I've been vegetarian all my life :) I love cooking and exploring many recipes! I'm Indian, so a lot of the food I eat is Indian food. However, I like to mix it up every now and then :) Feel free to add me for motivation and advice on recipes!

Cheers.
  • veganbettie
    veganbettie Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Vegan for 7 years here. open diary. :)
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    I've been vegetarian for 22 years. Feel free to add me :)
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Vegan here. Almost 2 years. You can add me. I don't know how interesting my diet is, but you are free to look!
  • purplishblue
    purplishblue Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian :) Have been for over 11 years now. I don't necessarily eat super healthy all the time though lol. But feel free to add me.
  • stefi2107
    stefi2107 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian!! I lost 125 pounds when I changed to vegetarianism. Feel free to add me.
  • radiatingkayla
    radiatingkayla Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    fellow vegan! :)
  • hotcoffee692
    hotcoffee692 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for 23 years! Feel free to add me, but my diary is pretty uninspiring. I pretty much eat the same thing for breakfast and lunch everyday. Feel free to add me anyway!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    vegetarian 10 years vegan 3 years but my diary is closed so im no help