Cellucor Super HD and other suppliments: Success Stories

Options
Hey Guys,

So I just started the 60 ct Super HD and I was wondering if you guys had an success or even horror stories of the product and other similar products. I plan on take the entire bottle with 3 a day, and it seems like I've lost 5 pounds (with dieting and exercise too of course). Could have just been water weight too.

I, for one, think the product is giving me an awesome boost of energy that is constant and I never feel as if I am "crashing". Again, could just be the dieting part lol :P

Any feedback?

Replies

• MFD7576
    MFD7576 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Sevendust912
    Sevendust912 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I took Cellucor Extreme C4 for pre-workout 2 scoops before each lifting session. It didn't really do much, so now I just drink black coffee which helps just as much if not more.

The C4 did taste great tho.
  • brundell88
    brundell88 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been taking super hd for the last 2 months and have been dropping about 3 lbs a week. I think the fact I went on a ketogenic diet is where most of my weight loss came from but the super hd definitely helped with energy and helped suppress my appetite.
  • MFD7576
    Options
    brundell88 wrote: »
    I've been taking super hd for the last 2 months and have been dropping about 3 lbs a week. I think the fact I went on a ketogenic diet is where most of my weight loss came from but the super hd definitely helped with energy and helped suppress my appetite.

I can agree with you, appetite is at a low (for snacking) and energy is at an all time high. At least it is motivating me to get to the gym, haha
  • brundell88
    Options
    Do you plan on cycling off for a couple weeks every couple months?
  • MFD7576
    Options
    I do, but I noticed a can of 60 isnt enough to do one cycle, so what I should have asked before, Is it safe to mix batches of Super HD?
  • brundell88
    Options
    I don't see why not. I don't even take 3 a day like it says to. If I take 2 in the am it's to much. I hate feeling jittery.
  • MFD7576
    Options
    Thank you for the input, anymore?
  • uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I don't take preworkouts. I just have some coffee and go do it. Any time you take a stim sooner or later you will develop a tolerance.

I too am 23 years old. Man it is awesome. The gains you'll see in the gym are incredible if you commit to lifting heavy. Look into some good programs like Stronglifts 5x5. Or just do some progressive overload. We're at the age when we can pretty much out gain anyone. I love it. B)
  • MFD7576
    Options
    Super HD isnt considered a pre workout though, its a dietary supplement that helps curve appetite and boost metabolism
  • Sevendust912
    Sevendust912 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    boost metabolism? Sounds like BS.