65 and Older?

Options
Well I'm in the older category. Anyone else in my age range want to connect?

Replies

• marca_june
    marca_june Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome, my name is marca_june and I am 63 years old. I have lost 41 lbs and still have at least 60 or more to lose. I am in need of new friends for motivation and will send motivation your way too. I will send a friend request as I finish here.
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I am 63 want toose 80 lost 13 so far.
  • PaulaJ500
    Options
    Hi there Spookyface. Intriguing. I think you must have a good sense of humor. What fun. I wished I would have had something clever to name myself. Darn it! I'm just too, too practical. 13 pounds lost. You are on your way.
  • Othermama7
    Options
    I am Cindy, age 67. I dropped 63 lbs in 2012-2013, and this past spring and summer, 20 pounds found its way back to my body. In 2015, I would like to remove that 20 and lose 30-35 more. It is so much harder as we get older! I am a "snowbird" spending 3 months in Florida, so I would like to take advantage of the great weather to get outside and move. I could use lots of motivation.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    I'll be 65 in April and have been here since Sept. 2013. So far I've lost 55 of 70 lbs I'd like to lose. I workout 5 days a week at the gym and eat enough calories that I lose weight slowly so I'm not starving to death.

I'm always open for more friends. My profile and food diary are open if anyone wants to look through them. I also record my workouts every day.

Good luck everyone!
  • dcnpaul
    dcnpaul Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Part of the group since early 2013 and have lost almost 50lbs. In and out of maintenance level now. Will continue with MFP but I'm not able to log in every month because of vacation trips.
    1205 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm hoping I can drop about 50 pounds by June. I find it hard to exercise due to a ruptured disc but I will try my best and start with 2 days a week on my treadmill.
    I'm hoping I can really stick to this.
  • Othermama7
    Options
    How do I "join" this forum?