Help I Cant Stop Eating!!!

Options
alycat1990
alycat1990 Posts: 88 Member
edited December 2014 in Health and Weight Loss
Hey guys... I will tell you a little bit about myself... I went from 230lbs to about 168 in 1.5 years since then I am now about 175-180. I am still not overall content with my figure. I count cals and macros and am supposed to eat 2000/day.
I lift freeweights as heavy as i can and I cant seem to stop eating now... even once i've hit my calories and I drink a lot of water and other fluids,,,

I dont know what to do here lol bt i seriously am always hungry.

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Chance of pregnancy?
  • glamgrljess22
    glamgrljess22 Posts: 37 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    welcome to my world... have you tried eating more protein so you stay full longer?

51266338.png
  • lemonsurprise
    lemonsurprise Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I occasionally go through these phases too and get round it by eating a ton of veg. Casseroles, soups, big roast dinners minus the trimmings! Whatever it is I eat huge, huge portions of it because the calorie content is always so low.
  • 3DCAKE
    3DCAKE Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    As my trainer tells me protien,protein,protein!!!
  • beamer0821
    beamer0821 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    do you think it can be emotional eating?
    if you're eating balance and believe you're eating enough healthy "filling foods" maybe emotional eating is at play? i find that to be a little gremlin! =)
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Are you actually stomach grumbling hungry or do you just eat to eat? There's a big difference.
  • sweetdixie92
    sweetdixie92 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    SueInAz wrote: »
    Are you actually stomach grumbling hungry or do you just eat to eat? There's a big difference.

What I'm thinking. I'll often feel "hungry" throughout the day (even on days I know I'm eating enough), but it will go away after awhile if I just ignore it.
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    2000 to maintain? If so then your calculations are likely off. I can eat 2000 to lose weight, and I'm 165lbs and only work out for like 150 minutes or less every week (lifting 3-4x a week)
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Wow, with so much weight lost you must have learned a thing or two. I'd like you to give me tips!
  • iheartinsanity
    iheartinsanity Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Fiber+Fat+Protein. I think the protein thing is important but I always did that alone and was hungry fast b/c of the lack of carbs. Combine the three, make sure you have a good balance. I LOVE ezekiel toast with avacado spread on top, then topped off with an over hard egg. So good and filling for breakfast!