5 kilos lost in 30 days

Options
MFP has worked so well for me as I have dropped 5 kilos with little effort over the last 30 days. There have been quite a few disaster days - usually related to big meals out and my absolute passion for chocolate and cake!

So thanks to the people behind this site and I have only another month and 5 kilos to go.

Replies

• kumarprabhat
    kumarprabhat Posts: 116
    Options
    Despite what you call disaster days...you are showing great achievement my freind. Good luck.
  • Jojo42
    Jojo42 Posts: 223
    Options
    Just logging what you eat daily makes you so aware doesn't it? The support on here is fantastic too...there is do much strength in numbers, especially when everyone has similar health goals. Well done on your loss!
  • kewdevelopments
    Options
    Thanks for you comments. What I meant was that the site is so simple to use that I don't lose heart after a a bit of excessive consumption. I have also noted recently that my stomach might have shrunk a little as I don't seem to be able to eat the same volume as I used to. It might just be my imagination but it certainly feels that way!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!