My updated Success story [85 pounds 18 year old male]

2»

Replies

• Maqneta
    Maqneta Posts: 388 Member
    meglo91 wrote: »
    Your cheeks are adorable. You are adorable. You look great. Well done!
    Sometimes it takes a while for your vision of yourself to catch up with reality. Probably your biggest challenge now is going to be to stop picking on yourself and just acknowledge that you've done incredibly well and that you look good. Seriously, you are not recognizable as the person from the first photo.
    thank you so much :)
    and yeah I have a bit of a warped img of myself, which is why I take so many photos
  • Maqneta
    mamadon wrote: »
    Absolutely phenominal!! I love your facial expressions btw lol!

thank you :P lol
  • katebowen37
    katebowen37 Posts: 55 Member
    You look fantastic! Well well done! And I love your face. I agree with the person who said stop picking on yourself. It's so easy in a weight loss marathon to constantly focus on what we'd like to change. The hard part is learning self acceptance and being comfortable with our flaws or less than desired genetics. You look GREAT!
  • Maqneta
    You look fantastic! Well well done! And I love your face. I agree with the person who said stop picking on yourself. It's so easy in a weight loss marathon to constantly focus on what we'd like to change. The hard part is learning self acceptance and being comfortable with our flaws or less than desired genetics. You look GREAT!

Thank you so much :)
  • Awesome job and a great inspiration!
  • p444cod41
    p444cod41 Posts: 144 Member
    You look great! look young and handsome..keep up the good work.;)
  • LexGN
    LexGN Posts: 24 Member
    wow! you look like a totally different person! Great job!
  • Maqneta
    LexGN wrote: »
    wow! you look like a totally different person! Great job!

Thank you :)
  • Maqneta
    p444cod41 wrote: »
    You look great! look young and handsome..keep up the good work.;)

thank you :D
  • Maqneta
    Awesome job and a great inspiration!

thank you so much :)
  • Jpat0
    Jpat0 Posts: 201 Member
    Congratulations! You look great :)
  • jamilynn_8890
    jamilynn_8890 Posts: 48 Member
    You look awesome! Great job!
  • paulandrachelk
    paulandrachelk Posts: 280 Member
    When you're 60 the baby face will be great-knocks off a bunch of years!
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Wow - that is some determination you have shown there! Congratulations. Also, a baby face is one of the nicest facial gifts you can have - as you get older you will really appreciate having it, as you will age well. I know you don't care about that now, but you will ;)
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    wonderful job, kiddo. :) Most of us have that 'something' that we don't like, but other people just don't see it. I think your cheeks are fine and are a part of who you are. XD

I wish I would have gotten my **** together when I was 18. You are a true inspiration and a good role model.
  • Maqneta
    wonderful job, kiddo. :) Most of us have that 'something' that we don't like, but other people just don't see it. I think your cheeks are fine and are a part of who you are. XD

I wish I would have gotten my **** together when I was 18. You are a true inspiration and a good role model.

than you so much :) a lot of people say they do not see my cheeks as much as I do but I think they're abnormally big for my weight but whatever :P
  • Maqneta
    Wow - that is some determination you have shown there! Congratulations. Also, a baby face is one of the nicest facial gifts you can have - as you get older you will really appreciate having it, as you will age well. I know you don't care about that now, but you will ;)

glad you see it as that :P I guess I just want what a lot of other guys my age have which is a really slender face, oh well! :)
  • Maqneta
    You look awesome! Great job!

thank you so much.
  • Maqneta
    Jpat0 wrote: »
    Congratulations! You look great :)

thank you ^^
  • Maqneta
    When you're 60 the baby face will be great-knocks off a bunch of years!

thank you! :)

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!