Motivational Quotes

Share your favorites!

Replies

• RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member

* Do something today that your future self will thank you for.

* Yesterday you said tomorrow.

* The only bad workout is the one that didn''t happen.

* You can feel sore today or you can feel sorry tomorrow. You choose.

* Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
    Albert Einstein

* I'd rather be a failure at something I enjoy than a success at something I hate.
    George Burns

* One game at a time, Ralph.
    Wreck-It Ralph

* Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
    Jim Ryan

* It's never too late to become what you might have been.
    George Eliot

* It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
    Confucius

* Don't dream it. Be it.
    Rocky Horror Picture Show
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    "Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying" from the Shawshank Redemption

"Losing weight is hard. Maintaining weight is hard. Staying overweight is hard. Choose your hard"

"Aut inveniam viam aut faciam" " "I shall either find a way or make one.""
  • lexington87
    lexington87 Posts: 27 Member
    "Pain doesn't just show up in our lives, it's a sign something needs to change"
    "Everyday is a new beginning. Take a deep breath and start again."
    "Welcome to today: Another chance, feel free to change"
    "What ever you do, don't get stuck on that one thing that ruins your day. Smile and be grateful. Life is to short to focus on negativity"
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".

Eleanor Roosevelt

• AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    the only place were 'success' comes before 'work' is in the dictionary

Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy *kitten* weights." Ronnie Coleman

"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line."

"You focus your mind to train your body and the changes that begin to take place impact your mind as well. Dream it, believe it, and you will achieve it."

WORK NOT TO LOOK GOOD, BUT MAKE OTHERS LOOK BAD

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

"Be proud, but never satisfied."

"If you always do what you have always done, then you will always get what you have always got."

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog" - Magic Johnson, NBA Star

"Pain is temporary, pride is forever" - Unknown

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson, Philosopher & Writer

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer

"Try and fail is the manner of losers; try and learn is the way of the strong." - Unknown

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

"Only the weak attempts to accomplish what he knows he can already achieve." - Stella Juarez Author

"Failure will not overcome me so long as my will to succeed is stronger" - Micheal S. Kirby

"If you are hurt, whether in mind or body, don't nurse your bruises. Get up and light-heartedly, courageously, good temperedly get ready for the next encounter. This is the only way to take life - this is also 'playing' the game!" - Emily Post

"The human body experiences a powerful gravitational pull in the direction of hope" - Norman Cousins Author

"That which does not kill me makes me stronger" - Friedrich Nietzsche, Philosopher, Poet, and Classical Philologist

"Fall down seven times, get up eight" -Chinese proverb

"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

"Success must be felt within before it can be seen on the outside." - Unknown

"There are plenty of difficult obstacles in your path. Don't allow yourself to become one of them." - Ralph Marston, Author and Publisher of The Daily Motivator

"You have to do what others won't to achieve what others don't." - Unknown

"Pain is only weakness leaving the body" - Unknown

"Good luck is the result of hard work and preparation" - Unknown

"Strength is the product of struggle" - Unknown

"The race goes not only to the swift nor the contest to the strong, but that's the way to bet your money" - Unknown

"How am I to know what I can achieve if I quit?" -Jason Bishop, About Bodybuilding Reader

"Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you" - Ovid

"The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground" - Unknown

"It's about mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter" -Unknown

"Tough times don't last. Tough people do." - Unknown

"We must train from the inside out. Using our strengths to attack and nullify any weaknesses. It's not about denying a weakness may exist but about denying its right to persist." Vince McConnell

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something. You can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." -Arnold Schwarzenegger

"There are only two options regarding commitment, You're either in or your out. There's no such thing as life in between." - Anonymous

Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated." -Anonymous
  • logicalinks
    logicalinks Posts: 89 Member
    edited December 2014
    "Don't give up what you want most for what you want right now."
    -Eleanor Roosevelt (supposedly)

"Do or do not. There is no try."
    -Yoda
  • chucktate
    chucktate Posts: 6 Member
    You got what it takes you can win,
    Today is your day to begin.
    Don't give up here, don't you quit.
    The moment is now, this is it
    Know that you can then you will
    Get to the top of the hill
    Part of the fun is the climb
    You just gotta make up your mind

Shania Twain from her song Today is your day -

http://www.vevo.com/watch/shania-twain/Today-Is-Your-Day-(“Why-Not-With-Shania-Twain”OWN-The-Oprah-Winfrey-Network)/USUV71100954
  • RHPSgirl1984
    I LOVE these! Thanks for sharing!
  • RHPSgirl1984
    I will add more if I come across any.
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,469 Member
    edited December 2014
    "The future belongs to those who prepare for it today" - Malcolm X

"If there is no struggle there is no progress"

"I believe + I can + I will = I did"

"(natural talent + opportunity)hardwork = success"
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Romans 12 King James Version (KJV)

12 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
  • RHPSgirl1984
    Love these, thank you.
  • CinthyN
    CinthyN Posts: 64 Member
    You didn't go to bed thin and wake up fat. So don't expect to go to be fat and wake up thin.

If you have time to watch TV and surf the Net, you have time to exercise. There's no excuse!

Exercise in the morning before you brain figures out what you're doing

Fitness is 20% exercise and 80% nutrition. You can't outrun your fork

Need motivation to lose weight? Just eat in front of a mirror ... 'NAKED"