New to Myfitnesspal and need some friends to encourage me!!

Hi all,

I'm just getting "restarted" on a fitness program. I need to lose about 70 pounds. I feel like a hypocrite because I am overweight and unhealthy and I am a nurse preaching "good" health to my patients. I'm looking for some encouragement to keep me on track as I am an emotional eater and have had some emotional issues lately. I joined Medical Weight Loss Clinic 6 months ago and not lost ANY weight. I keep losing and regaining because I have no willpower. :'( Please help!! ;)

Thanks,

Diane

Replies

• sunshinerawr
    sunshinerawr Posts: 12 Member
    I can help you. We can help each other. I been off and on a diet. Taking it seriously this time
  • blueakama
    blueakama Posts: 399 Member
    Hi Diane, welcome. Good luck on your health goals.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Hello and welcome. I am here everyday and am having a lot of success by being in a calorie deficit for most of my days. This really does work. Add me if you like and just stay with it. Good luck!
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    I'm down 36 on my way to 80... started back in mid July. Happy to help in any way I can. Feel free to add me. ankdworak
  • Hi, starting today, have been working on fitness but now time to tackle my weight, happy to join in as plan to log every day :)
  • Hi! We could become buddies if you'd like. I would like to loose 60. We can do this together.