SERIOUSLY 40LBS IN 3 MONTHS!!

Options
2»

Replies

• millygrl
    millygrl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I would love in on this! I have 40 lbs to lose to bring me into the high end of the healthy range (ugghh). I would love to have this done before summer is over!
  • JellyPrz619
    JellyPrz619 Posts: 172
    Options
    Let's come up with some plans!
    Like, a certain number of minutes we want to exercise this week, or something.
    Or a certain net calorie deficit we want per week.
    I think number of minutes exercised would be an awesome idea. :)

Well I use my elliptical 40-60 mins everyday. I was doing jillians 30 day shred for a while thinking about starting that again. But then I have a hard time eating back my exercise calories. :/

I want to do the 30ds.
    Did you like it?
    Was there a lot of jumping?
    My downstairs neighbors don't like that.

Yeah the cardio part is basically all jumping.. jumping jacks, jump rope, all kinds of jumping lol but yeaa I loved level 1. I dunno if level 2 was too hard or what cuz I just stopped doing it.. I got "unmotivated"
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Aww. Well maybe I can do it when I know they're not home.
    Like an hour before I leave for work.
    :)
    Does it make you feel like you got a good workout?
  • BethanyCM
    BethanyCM Posts: 18
    Options
    Im Turning 21 on July 24th too:happy:
    If I wasn't in one I would loove to join. I would like to be 180 by my bday :/
    I know you can lose 40lbs in 3months. I did it when i was in florida. I walked 8miles a day. Everyday. Its hard work but keep your head up and you can do it!
    :smile:
  • Gennawest
    Gennawest Posts: 171
    Options
    I have lost 59 lbs in 4 months. Yaaaa boy!
  • JellyPrz619
    JellyPrz619 Posts: 172
    Options
    Yes!! Very good workout! ! And its only about 30mins long. I was sore for the first week!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Yes!! Very good workout! ! And its only about 30mins long. I was sore for the first week!

Awesome. Thanks! :)
    I can't wait to get it in from Netflix.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    My big goal this month is to NOT pick at things I don't normally eat. I did not do this in the beginning but I have started to a little. Mainly a starchy side dish that I make for the rest of the family.
    My other goal is to REALLY do the fourth exercise day a week. I sometimes slack that one off!
    I am at the gym the other 3 days for over 60 minutes, so that is my goal to keep it @ the 60.
    Let's do this!!!
  • Jessica_Farrester
    Options
    I'm in! Where do I find information about this 17 day diet? Sounds interesting!
  • lindaswelker
    Options
    I in too :wink: . I doing C25K 3 days a week & I'm doing a routine with Zumba DVDs, Chalean Extreme ( only strength DVDs) 3 days a week & Brazilian Butt Lift.......I started this yesterday so I will be working out 6 days a week.
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm not in because I don't have that much to loose anymore. Dropped fifty pounds since the second week of January, and into a healthy BMI. So it is doable!

Just be prepared to dig deep, find you will power and stay focused. I worked out nearly twice everyday, started at 1200 calories and slowly increased food intake as my fat stores depleted.

Even though I am not joining you, any are free to friend me if you want support!
  • meggiemaye
    meggiemaye Posts: 117
    Options
    OOOH, SIGN ME UP!! :)

I already added several of you...everyone who joins from here on should add me too!! I love this so much. :heart:
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Bump!! I would like to get motivation and help from others to achieve this!
  • krissybug72
    krissybug72 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I turn 39 on July 24th-I would love to be thin by then. 40 would put me at 120. I have never weighed that much in my adult life. I am 5'7'' so that might be too thin. However, I would love 25. That would put me at 135 which soumds good to me. My family is going to the Florida Keys in August and I would love to wear a 2 piece bathin suit. Count me in!!!!
  • XoCynthiaXo
    XoCynthiaXo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yayyy loveee everyones motivation and support!! Everyyone should really consider the 17.day diet, i just bought tge book and want to start it. I think if i had buddies i would be better off, so google it and get the book. Who doesnt want to lose 17 pounds in 17 days?? Also can everyone post how they have lost the weight they did. I think a go9d challenge for this week would be to drink at least 10 cups of water per day and try for 4 days a week at 60 mins a day?? Come on everyone, time to kick our *kitten* into gear. Less than 3 months till i need to reach my goal and i need the push. We can all do it!!!!