Back here again refreshed and willing more

Options
Naomi113
Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
Hi I'm Naomi an Australian mum of three children under 9 & wife to be in 2012...
Well i had an account few months back and deleted it, as i thought now that i have a personal trainer 3 times a week and go to boxing 1 night a week i no longer need this sight.. WRONG big fat mistake :explode: ... i have noticed i have become to cocky and think i can eat what ever i want due to having a personal trainer WRONG.. I now am addicted to chocolate and have been drinking more alcohol then i really should be... i have had to ask my man if he sees me eating any chocolate to rip it out of my hands and tell me to eat healthier food with a big stern warning :sad: as I'm a big night time snacker and sweets eater....:sad:

So here I am 3rd of May 2011 back to the start again on my food calorie counting and continuing with my exercising.... :bigsmile:

Please i really need STRONG minded and GET your azz up support people... And what exercise have you been doing people really need the check up person.. so if this is you and your up to the challenge please help .... :blushing:

my days of exercise are: Monday 9am Personal Trainer for 1hr, Tuesday Night 6pm Boxing 1hr, Thursday 9am Personal Trainer 1hr and Friday 10:30am Personal Trainer 1hr...:flowerforyou:

Replies