Success....Does It Still Count

Options
So I have been on my journey for some time and just recently have been able to come back to MFP....I originally weighed 251 at my beginning...and with all the help and success that I have had using MFP I lost 23 pounds so far....However...I bought a pair of stretch jeans the other day and when I picked them up they were hanging in the same section as my normal size and thinking nothing of it bought them...just to get home and realize they were actually 2 sizes smaller than what I normally wear at 251....so I figure what the heck...even thought they are stretch I could keep them to encourage me. I decided for the heck of it to see how far I could get them on....Surprise...I was able to get them on...little snug in some areas but little more work on my part and they will fit perfectly...I am excited....so since they are stretch jeans...does it still count as a victory....lol

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!