Starting Over- need some friends and motivation!

Options
Hey all! I'm ashlee! I am 24 and live in Texas. I am starting over after a few bumps in the road. I am getting married in April and I need some friends that can give me some motivation and maybe help keep me accountable! Feel free to add me :) I would love to be someone's motivation as well!!

Replies

• anna_jewel
    anna_jewel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashlee, feel free to add me for more support :)
  • Angiefit4life
    Angiefit4life Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Anyone Please feel free to add me. I am also starting over after an amazing weight lost a few years ago. This year I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease and taking meds like prednisone packed back on the weight. I wanting to lose as much as I can by March or April 1. My husband is getting promoted and I want to look amazing in the promotion pics!
  • fbref9
    fbref9 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Ashlee... welcome back. I just started over again 8 days ago and the help and support from others on MFP has been great and made a huge difference. I would welcome the opportunity to encourage you along the way.

Although I live in MA and married a "yankee" girl, I will forever be a Texan... grew up 30 miles southwest of Corpus Christi.
  • happygolucky721
    happygolucky721 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me too -- Let's support each other :)
  • zipa78
    zipa78 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a restarter as well, and could sure use a motivator as well. Feel free to add me. Although I am from Finland, I used to hop in and out of DFW for work some years ago..
  • EmTasticAbs
    EmTasticAbs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for more MFP friends! Feel free to add me!