looking for friends

Options
Hi, how are you ? can we be friends>? I need friends for tips and support. Not here in weekends but I will be here mon -Friday doing best I can to create a new" old" me,and a new lifestyle that will bring back my self esteem and confidence, want to do this together?

Replies

• JessaWannaEatEverything
    Options
    Hi! I just started. How has it been working for you?
  • NikiSchurzFitness
    Options
    Hi!! I need the support and tips of others to really keep me motivated too! What sort of workouts are you doing? Look forward to getting stronger and more confident together :-)
  • rawrcandra
    Options
    Hi! I am looking for friends!
  • wakupcall
    Options
    well haven't work good so far, I do 1-2 good days to fall back to square one for a week,,, need to keep motivated, HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need stay focus, lol think o f the pleasure on the long run instead of immediate chocolate pleasure, you know? lol
  • rkhintz3
    Options
    Hello, Im just starting up again I'm wanting to lose 80 lbs :)
  • goalkeeper5
    goalkeeper5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! If you want daily motivation go ahead and add me, But know that I'll need it in return <3
  • JessaLee0324
    JessaLee0324 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I've been coming here for two months and still need motivation and support :-/ Some days are easier then others, thats for sure! I just started lifting weights and so far I like it!
  • kellyirisheyes
    kellyirisheyes Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on every day, totally willing to talk if you ever need it! <3