Advice appreciated.

Options
Hi all.
I am wanti some words of advice. I am currently 206 lbs and 5'4. I have been eating around 1000-1300 calories per day. I usually walk in y treadmill 3-4 days a week for around 40 minutes each time. Up until now I had been losing at least two sometimes four pounds a week. But this week I didn't lose at all and even gained around 2 pounds. Nothing has changed in my diet. I even walked every single day this week almost 3 miles each day. I know it was just one week but I was wondering if I have reached the dreaded plateau or what. I might should mention I am ovulating this week but I have never noticed this making a difference before. Thank you!!

Replies

• eileenwisely
    Options
    Be sure to log every single thing you eat..Even the smallest things like a tad of butter or a spoon of honey can add up real quick...Keep on doing well don't give up...You could also be trading some fat for muscle....As we get older our bodies act all sort of crazy..I retain about 3 lbs of water during my cycle week...
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is not linear. Some days you go and some days you go down. Trending downward is the key.
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Did you eat anything recently high in sodium? That will put temporary weight on.
  • abrown286
    Options
    Steph38878 wrote: »
    Did you eat anything recently high in sodium? That will put temporary weight on.
    I guess that's possible. I typically eat out once a week and last week I ate out 3-4 times.