Worried about a Holiday backtrack before my wedding!

Options
iblack30
iblack30 Posts: 3
edited December 2014 in Motivation and Support
So I am a 5ft 8in 24 yr old guy and over the past year went from 195 to now 165 lbs and a 37.5 in waist to a 32. (26% bf to about 18%) I can see in my face that I have lost weight but not really anyplace else (like my stomach!) :( I am getting married shortly after Christmas and I don't want to be embarrassed as my bride-to-be is stunningly beautiful! I often wonder why she chose a short, pudgy boy like me! I want to continue my weight loss success but I need just a little extra support to make it through the holidays without overindulging and backtracking especially because she is a killer baker! My goal was to get to 165 and have a 6 pack by my wedding. I made it to 165 but I'm afraid the only way I'll will get a six pack is if I go to the package store...

Any encouragement??

Replies

• shelbylmiller
    Options
    Your fiancee loves you for you, not your belly! You're both going to look fantastic on your wedding day, and remember that the wedding is just one day in your lives together.
  • iblack30
    Options
    Thanks shelbylmiller! You are right! How do I not eat the cookies thought?
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    I assume she's seen your stomach, so she knows what you look like. I'm also assuming that nobody at the actual wedding will be seeing your stomach, so what does it matter if you have a six-pack inside your suit or not?