Looking for Friends

Options
I am looking people to friend on MFP that are close to my age (20), female, and have a goal of losing 40+ pounds. I have to lose at least 50, so I want someone near my current state or with similar intense goals. But if you don't have some of these things, I am fine with friending you! :)

Replies

• mrslawson090714
    mrslawson090714 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been using my fitness pal for a while, the first time around I lost twenty pounds And was happy. Well I just got married and I'm "happy" lol and Im needing to lose some weight, I have at least 35 pounds to lose and I'm 19. I have no friends on here and I would like some too!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Ut oh...I'm too old (43) and I have lost 47 pounds.
  • desirail
    desirail Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 34... I've lost about 13. I've got over 100 to go. If anybody uses Fitbit, I'm looking for friends on there too!
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    19, female, started off needing to lose 71 pounds and now lost 38 so got another 33 to go. Anyone can feel free to add me, though be warned my diary is closed ^-^
  • scubiecsm
    Options
    Looking for likeminded fitness pal to discuss most efficient and healthy way to loss wt. am 63yo, go to boot camp 5day wk and have 15 lbs to lose. Am new to site and don't know where or how to start. HELP!
  • RuthieM67
    RuthieM67 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and I have lost (according to MFP) 12 pounds, but I lost 6 more than that.
  • svelte32
    svelte32 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I tend to chat with people older or around my age (34)but I'm not too picky on age preferably 18 and older. I haven't tried the fitbit or any of those gadgets I'm curious to try one in the near future. I lost a hundred pounds and then put back on forty. I lost fifteen so far and have some more to go that I planned on loosing in addition. My big goal is to get to 199!!!! I'm planning on celebrating it because it's taking me so long to get there. I would like to check in with people other than just liking people's status please. We don't have to pretend to be friends considering we don't know each other yet but it would be nice to see where other people are at.