What about you would surprise us?

Options

Replies

• almontele3
    almontele3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    For whatever reason it surprises people that I love rock music. I listen to all kinds of music but I love rock. People tell me that I don't "look" like the type of person that would listen to that type of music. I wonder if its because I'm Hispanic?
  • 1nsomniac13
    1nsomniac13 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I used to be an extreme introvert, where I was practically paralyzed in social situations with strangers. Given my current lifestyle choice, most don't believe me when I tell them as much...
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    I'm a total germaphobe.
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    I'm a sucker for blue eyes and red hair
  • EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I play multiple instruments: guitar & bass, drums, blues harmonica, trumpet, trombone, tuba, french horn, violin. Jack of all trades, master of none.

My favorite celebrity encounter was at Wetlands Preserve in NYC around '91 or '92... Rick Danko of the Band was performing (opening for New Riders of the Purple Sage & Kingfish). He had just gotten out of rehab a week or so before and our local paper did a 3-page story on how he was clean & sober. After his set, he saw me & my buddy "smoking" in the back of the club and partied with us all night...
  • Uhfgood
    Uhfgood Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I used to be an extreme introvert, where I was practically paralyzed in social situations with strangers. Given my current lifestyle choice, most don't believe me when I tell them as much...

I'm still that way
  • Uhfgood
    Options
    When I was a teen I used to could copy cartoon characters pretty well. At my old house I drew the seven dwarves from Walt Disney's Snow What and the Seven Dwarfs on to large sheets of paper, then transferred that to tracing paper, making big dark lines, and finally I transferred that to a hallway wall, by tracing over the the tracing paper to make a transfer, and then proceeded to paint them. I have a couple of photos of it around here somewhere, in case anyone wants to look.

Oh yeah Johnny Knoxville is a relative by marriage, although I've never met him. I did get a photo of my Grandmother on my Mom's side with JK
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    My real age
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    White Castle hamburgers are simply the best ever...I also love their chicken rings and cheesy fries.
  • SwashBlogger
    SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Professional Dominatrix
  • Tiki1978
    Tiki1978 Posts: 364
    Options
    I take it in the *kitten*...
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I have a really morbid sense of humor. Or can, rather. It's not -always- morbid ... but until people get to know me well, sometimes I surprise them with what comes out of my mouth.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    White Castle hamburgers are simply the best ever...I also love their chicken rings and cheesy fries.

I must admit that is one thing I miss about no longer living in Ohio, "White Castle" going to be back there for Christmas, I will definitely stop and get some.

What surprises most people about me, is the number of kids I have. I have 10 kids
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    I eat jalapeno's with everything!
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    I believe the lies women tell me here at MFP.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    ^^^I've never lied to you!^^^

Being a grandma is my favoite role.
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    While in the Craft Services tent on the set of "Gods & Generals," I struck up a conversation with Robert Duvall. I wanted to ask him about his testimony to the VA General Assembly about keeping Disney out of the VA battlefields area. He wanted to talk about dancing the tango.
  • Uhfgood
    Options
    I hate anything spicy hot including chilies and peppers because they ruin any flavor of the food, with the exception of Tabasco sauce which actually adds flavor
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    I cuss. A LOT.......