Starting "30 DAY SHRED" Join me!!!

Options
Hello all, I am going to be starting '30 Day Shred" on May 15, and wanted to know if anyone wanted to join me. I just ordered the DVD on Amazon and should be arriving within the week or so. I haven't done any at home DVD before, for the simple fact my kids won't let me. I go to the gym 5-6 times a week in the morning and since the shred is less than 30 mins per workout I can squeeze it in @ night time. Iam hoping this will help my weight loss journey, by kicking it up a notch. Please feel free to join me and add me as a friend, together we can do this. ~ Chika :flowerforyou:

Replies

• anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I started it friday! i had to take two days off because i hurt! but i did it again last night and plan on doing it again tonight. I offically have to say i LOVE JILLIAN!!
  • heathercgreen
    Options
    I started this morning!!! x
  • crystal10584
    crystal10584 Posts: 334
    Options
    I'll be starting next week on Monday
  • epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I started Sunday :) I'm also doing Bob Harper Yoga For the Warrior - so I go back and forth on days vs doing Jillian everyday.
  • ababygrace
    ababygrace Posts: 123
    Options
    I am starting today since my gym time has been cut. Add me if you want.
  • KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I just started it this morning - killed me!!! - but in a good way :) WTG shredders!
  • steffystef
    steffystef Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    All the best! I started and stopped for a while :( I am vowing to start back again this today hopefully. It hurts! I dread it! But I know it works..
  • EllieHall
    EllieHall Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I had planned on starting yesterday but this cough is kicking my butt!!! But I will be starting shortly. Add me and I would love to know how it goes for you and I will keep you posted too!
  • slimrb2011
    slimrb2011 Posts: 122
    Options
    I am on day 6 and it is still kicking my butt!! LOVE IT! I do the gym 6 days a week in the early morning then come home and do the shred. I don't have time at night so have to just get it all done early. Can't wait to see if it kicks up my weightloss! Add me if you want!!
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I just started it yesterday and am thinking im gonna go to level two...one is not exactly easy, but it doesnt really push me either
  • Chicka_Boom
    Chicka_Boom Posts: 62
    Options
    Hello all, I am going to be starting '30 Day Shred" on May 15, and wanted to know if anyone wanted to join me. I just ordered the DVD on Amazon and should be arriving within the week or so. I haven't done any at home DVD before, for the simple fact my kids won't let me. I go to the gym 5-6 times a week in the morning and since the shred is less than 30 mins per workout I can squeeze it in @ night time. Iam hoping this will help my weight loss journey, by kicking it up a notch. Please feel free to join me and add me as a friend, together we can do this. ~ Chika :flowerforyou:

Hello fellow Chicka! ;) I did the 30DS awhile back and it is a killer workout. I found that I wasn't able to get motivated to exercise after work, so I started getting up earlier in the mornings and doing my workout then. The 30DS was a perfect fit because it is short but VERY intense & thorough. You get a variety of cardio, strength, & flexibility.

I'd do it with you, but I'm currently working my way through another Jillian video, Ripped in 30 - I'm on the 3rd level and believe me, I have been cursing her name every morning! Anyway, I just wanted to show you some support. Those workouts can get tough, but you'll find that you get tougher along with them! Also, if you want to keep on doing the workouts after you finish the 30 day cycle, it's fun to just alternate through them and/or incorporate them with your other workouts. Good luck & have fun!
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'll do it!!! I have has the video for about 2 weeks now but haven't opened it lol let's get r done!! Sending ya a friend request; )

~Rachel