Diet Chef

Options
Hey all

On my 6th week of diet chef and have so far lost 6lbs (it was 8lbs but the double bank holiday was my undoing). Anyways, back on track now. feel free to add me, I could really use the support!

xxx

Replies

• FairlyLisa
    FairlyLisa Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What is diet chef? Can you share a link?
  • joanmyles
    joanmyles Posts: 14
    Options
    Well done for getting back on track, these long Bank Hols cause some real diet problems. I'm doing diet chef too. Started with QVC 20day weekends off. Then wanted more choice, so have been doing weekends off but bought directly from diet chef themselves. I plan on trying to do whole weeks from now on though. According to my new scales which weigh me 1/2 stone heavier than my old ones I have lost 10lbs since starting directly buying from diet chef, but about 1stone 6 1/2 in total.
    What meals do you like best? I like the Paella
  • joanmyles
    Options
    Diet chef is a diet based on ready meals that are calorie counted. They are delivered to your home and come in pouches that you can heat up in the microwave (except some of the breakfasts) You add your own veg fruit etc to make up any extra calorie allowance. dont know whether this is available in the USA but they go under
    www.dietchef.com
  • maloola
    maloola Posts: 3
    Options
    The link is http://www.dietchef.co.uk I would def reccomend it!

Well done Joanmyles for the loss so far.

I love the paella to but I think my favorites have to be the Chicken Korma and the chicken Fricasse. Have to say I'm not so keen on the Lasagne or any of the breakfasts.

I'm off on holiday in July with a few skinny minnys so desperate to lose some more lbs before then.
  • KerrySayers27
    KerrySayers27 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've been doing DC as well all though I've had quite a long break. I had an accident in February. I've been off my feet and I've put on all the weight I lost :-( I'm back on it again now and I'm looking for friends that can offer mutual support. I need all the help I can get! xxx
  • joanmyles
    Options
    It can be a real downer when you put back on weight you have lost through ill health. However, I'm glad you are back on your feet again. Do you enjoy the diet chef food? what are your favourites? I just had the sausage casserole, with cabbage, cauli, broccoli & carrots. It was a bit tasteless, so I put some mint sauce on to add flavour. I know mint sauce doesn't really go with pork but when you're desperate. I still have loads of cals left today even after my snacks ........wonder what I can have later???
  • maloola
    maloola Posts: 3
    Options
    I snack on grapes or small ice lollies if I have loads of calories left. Sometimes I have a bag of quavers as they are only 88 calories.
  • joanmyles
    Options
    Got some Walkers Bakes 99 cals, going to have a pear and an apple too. Quavers are good and really tasty, will get some when I go shopping tomorrow. Thanks
  • jebfab2612
    jebfab2612 Posts: 44
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck in your journey. Friend me if you want support.