Anyone eat vegan/vegetarian diet?

Options

Replies

• rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, vegetarian since 7 years now :)
  • MargaretSobers
    MargaretSobers Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Being vegetarian is good for health and keep fit. Maximum vegetarians are skinny but they are healthy too. A veg diet helps to keep your mind calm.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Being vegetarian is good for health and keep fit. Maximum vegetarians are skinny but they are healthy too. A veg diet helps to keep your mind calm.

Fat vegan here. I actually gained weight when I transitioned. Mmmmmmmm Daiya, earth balance, fresh bread. B)
  • mixonsabrina
    Options
    Yep! I've been a vegetarian for about ten years. I lost weight at first and then, with added stress in my life, started gaining very quickly! There are, unfortunately, a lot of foods that are vegetarian and still VERY unhealthy! Bummer! :(
  • argentinianveggielover
    Options
    Hi! I don´t know how to add other people, but I´d love to! Help? :)
  • makeupandthings
    Options
    I became vegetarian in January 2014 and decided to do a lot of home cooking. Maybe it was just an excuse to buy cooking books. I honestly don't miss eating meat, but do miss fish.
  • MrsGustin060514
    MrsGustin060514 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian/Fruitarian_ feel free to add me. My journal is open as well but I eat very simple. I don't cook much _
  • MadeandUnmade
    MadeandUnmade Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. My diary is private because it is embarrassingly unhealthy and of no use to anyone but myself to count calories. :)
  • VeganGal16
    Options
    I am a beginning vegan I have recently started getting into this lifestyle I am young and want to get my health in order now so I'll be fit and good looking when I'm older as well as leading a harm-free life. I am always looking for tips lol at the moment I am taking all my information from my favorite youtube vegans. Feel free to add I will be giving updates on my diet and fitness everyday.
  • ciarotheray
    ciarotheray Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    lifelong veggie, ex-vegan, cooking and baking fan here :o) My diary isn't always a good example to follow but it's open to friends
  • JLKellam
    JLKellam Posts: 4 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I started yesterday on a one month trial basis (vegan). So far so good :) Doing recipe searches and going grocery shopping this weekend for some ideas. Out of my family of 4, I am the only one so hoping its not too tough to maintain.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I'm pescatarian, but rarely have the time to cook and, therefore, eat fish. I'm not vegan whatsoever. I survive mostly pre packaged veggie burgers and faux meat, but also kidney beans, refried beans, and eggs for protein. I eat a ton of vegetables and lots of laughing cow cheese. Feel free to add me, my diary is also open.
  • thinbi
    thinbi Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian - but eat very little dairy/eggs. Feel free to add me!
  • fruuiity
    Options
    High carb low fat vegan here :) (at least if I don't have to eat out) I don't even know if my diary is public cause I just got here, but you can add me anyway :D<3
  • merfhur
    merfhur Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan and I log most days, feel free to check out my diary!
  • rachellll98
    Options
    I think vegan can work but you need to do it the right way, or you can end up really tired all the time. So just put in the extra effort to make it work.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    vegetarian for 20 years. its one the reasons I got so heavy, I was the pasta, bread cheese veggie for most of those years. :) Open diary but inconsistent logger.
  • nivi_r
    nivi_r Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian and Indian, you are free to look at my food log.

12061491.png
  • allotmentgardener
    allotmentgardener Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for the past 24 years :)
  • Roxy_Arcane
    Roxy_Arcane Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Im a be a veg head next year.. so in a couple days