Turned 30 and (hated it) realised it's time for change

Options
Hi, I have just turned 30 and would like to rewind my weight back to age 18 please... Not that easy huh? Well I'm looking for people to help me along the way. I am a 5ft11 mum looking to go from 14st7lb to 10st. Any friends would be more than welcome x

Replies

• shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me as a friend. I am down 123 pounds since January.
  • blueakama
    blueakama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. My thirties were great too. Birthdays can be a motivating milestone, so it's good you have taken action to make some changes.
  • fearlessleader104
    fearlessleader104 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • HugoMartinez66
    HugoMartinez66 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Tinabob777 wrote: »
    Why? My 20's were a hot mess. I'm rocking my thirties! :smiley:
    But welcome to MFP!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself

@30goingon18 welcome to MFP

• RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I just turned 30 in September. The few months before that were horrible LOL. I felt as if I were going through a midlife crisis. I'd love to be friends!
  • shenejm
    shenejm Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome,
    20’s were great!! 30’s thru 40’ were just a blur…. Raising a family… 50 was a life changer.. new job and the start of the second half of life… I can only hope the second 50 will be as great as the first 50!!!
  • Woode0655
    Options
    Welcome! Just turned 30 in Sept as well. After popping out adorable baby #1, I got a nasty bout of post partum depression, for which they put me on meds, which solved it, but left me a lovely gift of an added 50 lbs! I'm off the meds, looking to lose those 50, and not just look better but feel better. I'd love to be friends!