Getting back at it - looking for friends!

So I lost 40 lbs with WWs, but over the last month or so lost all motivation and gained back 5 lbs. I decided to try MFP again (hey, its free!) to sort of mix it up and find my motivation again, right before the holidays! haha

I want to do MFP right this time! Anyone want to add me as a friend and we can keep each other motivated?

Replies

• blueakama
    blueakama Posts: 399 Member
    Hi. Welcome back.
  • Angiefit4life
    Angiefit4life Posts: 210 Member
    Feel free to add me amwcnw
  • Add me if you'd like. I've recently started back also.
  • Fitfeneque
    Fitfeneque Posts: 3 Member
    You can add me if you'd like too. I'm just starting it back up again :)
  • immortalities
    immortalities Posts: 117 Member
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me, I'm currently trying to transition to maintenance but I could definitely use some friends for motivation!
  • Keiblob
    Keiblob Posts: 14 Member
    Add me! I'd like friends :)
  • silverskies
    silverskies Posts: 9 Member
    Thanks! I'll add you guys ;)
  • jawelding
    jawelding Posts: 9 Member
    I'll add you :) I just started again on mfp, looking for friends as well
  • silverskies
    Thanks lady! <3
  • marykate_1203
    marykate_1203 Posts: 164 Member
    Congratulations on your weight loss! This is a great site for maintenance and losing weight. Feel free to add me!
  • Hi I just started I was with beach body and doing shakeology for three months and have thought about giving my fitness pal a chance to see what good and motivation can come of it! Look forward to being motivational buddies if you'd like to add me :)
  • Kazzam33
    Kazzam33 Posts: 210
    I'm keen for new friends. Add me :D
  • CinthyN
    CinthyN Posts: 64 Member
    Feel free to add me. Started mid Sept and have a great group of friends on MFP! Awesome motivators!!
  • ses278
    ses278 Posts: 5 Member
    I'd love more friends! I just started MFP again after an 8 month illness that saw my weight and fitness tailspin. Could use the extra motivation and accountability!
  • im looking for a few friends too! I signed up a while ago and I never took it seriously. Looking to make changes!
  • I would love to have some new friends - I've been doing it on my own for a couple of weeks and some friends to help with motivation would be great! I lost about 40lbs a few years ago doing south beach diet but moving and work made me fall in a rut and the pounds crept back plus more.
  • Rashmi411
    Rashmi411 Posts: 67 Member
    You can add me... I gained 30 lbs this year after I lost 80 in the last few years... I know I can lose it again...
  • silverskies
    Thanks guys! I'll add you all!
  • anna_jewel
    anna_jewel Posts: 127 Member
    Hi, feel free to add me for more support :)
  • APOLIPRO
    APOLIPRO Posts: 4 Member
    Add me if you'd like. I've recently started back too