Active and supportive friends!

Options
I'm returning to MFP for what feels like the ten millionth time, and I want to surround myself with a supportive community.

I'm 23, going to graduate university shortly (hopefully). Currently at about 265 lbs, want to eventually get down to around 165-175. Right now I'm just in transition after coming back to MFP, so I'm eating at, or just below maintenance, and slowly decreasing as I get comfortable with it.

I'm very motivated to stick with it this time, so I'd love the friends/ community to help with support!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can add me for support!
  • Angurla
    Angurla Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm active and supportive :)
  • stopdropandlose
    stopdropandlose Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • txteachermom
    txteachermom Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • abble_pie
    abble_pie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    add me as well!
  • hollyymayjayy
    Options
    I too have been on and off my fitness pal. I am on day one. Will help as much as I need to too. I am weighing my starting weight today at 244... and have a 75+ pounds to loose. So feel free to add me for active support. I need a kick in the butt if I dont log in for two days in a row!!!!
  • CinthyN
    CinthyN Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    go ahead and add me. I have another 75lbs to loose
  • reginastiffler
    reginastiffler Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Just FYI... the word is lose not loose. Loose is how your pants feel after you lose a lot of weight.
  • bumblebuzz94
    Options
    I've sent you a request :) anyone else feel free to add, always looking for new friends!
  • SherryRN45
    SherryRN45 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I log in daily, very active and down 28 pounds