What is the biggest meal you've ever had in your life

Options
uconnwinsnc1
uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
edited December 2014 in Chit-Chat
Share your biggest meal you've ever had! I'll start it off.

Visting my old roommate at 1 AM I had:
1.5 pounds of boneless chicken wings from Wing's Over
1 pound of Skittles (this is the kicker to the meal)
1 full size bag of Lays sea salt and vinegar
bottle of wine
3 cans of coke

Sure, I didn't sleep well, but I set a PR with that one. I have had days where I've eaten significantly more than that over a longer period of time but that was my most memorable big one so I give it credit.

Your turn! Go!

Replies

• HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    In one evening:

An indian curry takeaway with rice, 4 poppadoms and 1 naan
    1 whole tube of pringles
    1 whole slab of white chocolate
    1 tray of both chocolate and vanilla iced cakes (about 8 mini cakes in total)
    1 litre of coke
  • MotelHoney
    MotelHoney Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    1 large pizza
    4 ice cream sandwiches
    2 pies
    1 frozen lasagna meal
  • joshua3179
    joshua3179 Posts: 2,882 Member
    Options
    I once ate a 32 ounce New York strip steak with a big potato Fried buffalo wings some cheese fries a salad and four 20 ounce lagers
  • joshua3179
    joshua3179 Posts: 2,882 Member
    Options
    Another time I ate 84 Hooters wings and drink a gallon of beer
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    If we're talking biggest entree/single item. It's probably something like this....not MY picture but close enough. It was a whole squid sitting in a bowl twice the size of my head with nearly a gallon of broth.

lot8e3irljd9.jpg

Now if we're talking things that "added up"... I went to a sushi place with some guys from base and we demolished the place. Each of us ordered our own sushi BOATS.

fwpqgc8xd6lw.jpg

I've also killed 30 hooters wings, three cans of cream soda, a value size bag of doritos spicy sweet chili chips and a XL bar of hersheys with almonds in one sitting watching a law and order svu marathon.
  • EveFlowergirl
    EveFlowergirl Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    two pizzas, a gallon of ice cream, quinoa, a chocolate cake, a big sized bag of nacho cheese doritos, a bag of halloween candy, nutty buddies, a pack of nuts, a bottle of ginger ale, a bottle of powereade, a box of cookies, and a box of quaker oat squares. all in one sitting. i am serious. *embarrassed*
  • mehwhatever
    mehwhatever Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    4 big rolls of sushi, shrimp tempura, seaweed salad and 4 pieces of green tea mochi!
  • maryseb63
    maryseb63 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Is everyone admitting to pot smoking here? lol. Sure sounds like some wicked munchies.

Would have to be half a large pizza, chips, 2 ice cream sandwiches, and wine, and soda.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I've eaten a whole pizza - and lived to regret it.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    probably any time I dined out and got dessert pre-MFP would be "the biggest meal" for me calorie wise. I've never been a binger or one to order multiple entrees and so on. The calories are probably scary though, lol...like a few pieces of a Bloomin' Onion and full entrée of Alice Springs chicken/pasta at Outback Steakhouse followed up by a whole piece of cheesecake or tiramisu and maybe some coffee.