Get your Focus Back May Challenge Goal Ideas

Options
So I am having a hard time coming up with my 3 "personal" goal for the Focus Challenge. The 4 Target goals kinda cover what I want to do. I did add some daily "challenges" (My friends will notice I am doing daily mini challenges organized my my friend heartjames) as #1.

SO

What are your goals for the May Focus Challenge???

C'mon give me some good ideas

Thanks!!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    for me

5 bits of fruit each day ( on number 5 now)
    only drink wine on a Friday or Sat night (killing me)
    spend less time on MFP

These goals can be big or small.................. just something for you to focus on........ like....... walk 3000 steps every day using a ped or get off the bus or tube one stop early and walk the rest..............
    can be to spend more time with family................... or anything...................

something you want to do, cos as animals we tend to DO things if we PLAN to do them.............. make it fun
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Haha, I think spending less time on MFP would be extremely hard ;d
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    for me

spend less time on MFP

These goals can be big or small.................. just something for you to focus on........ like....... walk 3000 steps every day using a ped or get off the bus or tube one stop early and walk the rest..............
    can be to spend more time with family................... or anything...................

something you want to do, cos as animals we tend to DO things if we PLAN to do them.............. make it fun

Funny cos I have already incorporated some of these (getting off the bus early, and the pedometer ones) I just didn't think to mark them down on my goals sheet.

Also I think it is funny you want to spend less time here....but I get it. MFP sucks you in doesn't it?
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    For Me.

1. Less time on MFP

2. Increase my protein

3. Only 1 diet soda a day
  • lfinley2010
    lfinley2010 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    my challenge for this month is no sweets or soda this month. Started today.
  • luvlylana
    luvlylana Posts: 1
    Options
    eat less starch ..... danm i love starch.
    pump up my work out
    drink more h2o
    don't eat after 7 pm

and yes i could go with less time on mfp lol.
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Here are a couple of mine...

No alcohol except friday and saturday
    Send three positive messages to friends daily

So far, so good!
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    thanks ya'll great ideas!!
  • dandydalek
    dandydalek Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    for me

spend less time on MFP

Haha--love the third one. I probably need to add that...
  • dandydalek
    dandydalek Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My first is to not go over on calories on the weekend -- I weigh on Friday and tend to relax my standards on Sat. and Sun. and then get back to it Monday. I know those extra calories have to add up.

My second is to actually do the 100 push up challenge every day. I've been woefully under committed to this for some reason. I'm really excited about it, but I can't seem to get started.

Haven't chosen a third yet. I'm hoping for some great ideas from this thread. Someone said something about number of fruit/vegetable servings a day. That would be pretty good....