OxyElite Pro (reviews)

Options
Anyone out there tried this Thermogenic supplement? Any reviews?? Pros/Cons???

Replies

• erinkelly2
    erinkelly2 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Just started it... I will let you know
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I'm on it. Definitely supresses appetite and gives me a boost of energy.
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I got a free 10 day trial from GNC when I bought some viatmins. I didn't notice a difference in energy or appetite suppresion at all.
  • Jillk1023
    Jillk1023 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    waste of money....
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    waste of money....

You have tried it?
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I take it (one) in the morning before I work out. I like it- it definately gives me energy! Could the same thing be acheived with an energy drink, maybe..........
    Im clearly not a dr, but I have been on it for a couple of months and would recommend it........
  • mericksmom
    mericksmom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I really curbs your appitite for a while (at least for me) but gave me a big engery boost. It has crazy amount of caffine ( I think)... but I basically just lost 10 lbs for the first week which is what I gained last year and then even with taking it daily I maintained that weight loss.

Only big issue I had was first week where I felt like I was beyond hyper, and when my blood sugar dipped (cuz I wasnt eating properly) I would become shaky and dizzy.

I still have the pills and will use them if I feel like I would like a lil more energy that day, but I am now going to do the work and that way I dont stall like I do when I lose weight.
  • WDE23
    WDE23 Posts: 21
    Options
    Any feedback? Really concerned bout the caffeine intake & jittery feeling. I'm a 36 year old male w/ about 15-20 lbs to lose. Read reports of "shrinkage" in other areas as well. Any males out there taking this & experienced this BAD side effect?
  • Peanutmanda
    Peanutmanda Posts: 103
    Options
    I took it, didn't feel a think.... My friend tried it, She had to force herself to eat all her calories and she got a little jittery.

Idk, didn't work for me.. But she liked it.
  • WDE23
    Options
    Thanks for all the feedback. Still gonna do more research before I take it.
  • BrieC
    BrieC Posts: 26
    Options
    I've used OxyElite Pro, and in my experience, compared to other thermogenics I've tried, it's great for getting the job done, but I'd watch it if you're sensitive to stimulants. Also keep in mind not every supplement works for every individual. I've recently gone back to using it, I take 1 before my morning cardio, then again in the evening before my second round of cardio (I'm currently getting in shape for a photo shoot, not a cardio a-holic lol!), and I find that it keeps my energy up and curbs my appetite (at least in the morning...I'm naturally a bit ravenous after the 2nd pill due to weight training before the 2nd round of cardio). It's no miracle pill, but coupled with a good diet/workout plan it's a quality supplement!
  • WDE23
    Options
    On day 2 of trying it out. No jitters/extreme sweating/etc....but was exhausted yesterday about 5:30PM. Not sure if it's from the weeks worth of P90X or not???