Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Diet Plan

Options
Hello!

So I'm going to be starting the 30DS exercise DVD tonight and was hoping to find an online diet plan to support it, but without much luck.

The website advertises a "free" diet plan, however it actually costs around £4 a month from what I can gather. I'm currently on a 1200 cal diet using MFP, but was hoping for a more specific plan to follow which will compliment the exercise regime.

I don't suppose anyone knows of a free online resource where I can find the meal plan do they?

Thanks!

Hayley :)

Replies

• anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Jillian has her own site, but sorry it isnt free
  • ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options
    there a book for this Making the Cut: The 30-Day Diet and Fitness Plan for the Strongest, Sexiest You [Paperback]
  • oouurr__aayylleeyycan
    Options
    Thanks for this! I'll check out the book today :)
  • uneeque
    uneeque Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    there a book for this Making the Cut: The 30-Day Diet and Fitness Plan for the Strongest, Sexiest You [Paperback]

Off topic, and I apologize... but I just saw you lost 188 lbs...I had to say WOW!! Good for you, you're truly inspiring!!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Buy a box of Cheerios and there is a code for a 7 day food and training plan it has recipes also just copy and paste it all.It has lots of variations I believe it is a 1400 calorie plan
  • jldemoss
    jldemoss Posts: 9
    Options
    Go to the listed website below and they offer a few days worth of meal plans for a 1200 caloric diet plan.

http://www.freedieting.com/1200_calorie_whole_food.htm
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Buy a box of Cheerios and there is a code for a 7 day food and training plan it has recipes also just copy and paste it all.It has lots of variations I believe it is a 1400 calorie plan

This is the Biggest Loser Plan
  • jldemoss
    jldemoss Posts: 9
    Options
    Check to see if the library has any books that could help you on meal selections.
  • ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options

Off topic, and I apologize... but I just saw you lost 188 lbs...I had to say WOW!! Good for you, you're truly inspiring!!

thanks hun! ^_^