New member from MI

Options
HI,
I found this site a week ago and am thrilled about the convinience it provides. Hoping to make a successful journey with many of you!
Elke

Replies

• lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Where in Michigan are you? I'm in GR, but my job takes me to Detroit fairly frequently.
  • tlems
    tlems Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • kimeister
    kimeister Posts: 212
    Options
    Greetings from A2! Always happy to see another mitten resident.
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Yay Michigan!
  • blueeyedtraveler
    blueeyedtraveler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...you'll get tons of support & encouragement. From one Michigander to another - you'll be successful through your journey by using this site.
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hello from Royal Oak!
  • sdthunder
    sdthunder Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm located in southern Michigan. I found this site/app about a year ago and just now decided to really put it to use. Good luck all in your journey to new fitness & health!!
  • Ahendon824
    Ahendon824 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love this site and I am sure you will too. You can find great motivation from others here! And it's nice to see another Michigander! Though I have not lived there in a few years (My husband is in the Army,) I am always excited to hear from others from my home state!!! Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • Marrujo01
    Marrujo01 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I am a new member. I hoping this will help me achieve my goal.
  • sociologygirl
    Options
    I'm also a new member in Michigan, I live in the Detroit Suburbs..and work out at Lifetime Fitness! .I found Myfitnesspal about a month ago on my phone as an app...lol, however, I need to become diligent about using it more!!

Cheers to everyone using the site adn attempting to make positive changes!!
  • fasttrack27
    fasttrack27 Posts: 324
    Options
    Welcome!

- From G.R. area
  • MyViolet
    MyViolet Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome for Midland, MI. This site is full of information and support! Looking forward to losing with you :)
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Hello from Shelby Twp!