Buddies needed! 14lbs before June

Options
Keiblob
Keiblob Posts: 14 Member
edited December 2014 in Getting Started
Hi everyone, I've been here a while and dipping in and out of threads and just rejoined.

Short story, I need to get a grip of myself and lose 14lbs (6.3kg) in 6 months. Who's with me?! I would LOVE a few buddies to chart out progress together.

Longer story... boring BUT: I'm getting married in July and bought a rather tight dress already (it was a sample from a designer so in a tiny size!) and on the same day found out that I had gone up another whole dress size, AGAIN! This has to stop.

Let me know if you would like a buddy, particularly if we have a similar amount to lose!
Thanks for reading :smile:
Kxx

Replies

• Revonue
    Revonue Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Not sure how much more I want to lose, but add me! The more the merrier :)
  • swaser0816
    Options
    I would love to be in on this but I won't be as active with trying until after Dec. 30th. We will be traveling to Ohio to visit family and I really have no control over what they make for us or the food that comes into the house. Of course I plan to eat as healthy as I can but my in-laws aren't the best with eating lots of veggies. Count me in Dec. 31st.
  • Keiblob
    Keiblob Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes Christmas is a nightmare for naughty eating!!! See you on 31st Dec :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • glamgrljess22
    glamgrljess22 Posts: 37 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm looking to loose the last 10 - 12 pounds. Feel free to add me. I'll be tracking even for Christmas.

51266338.png
  • caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 15 pounds, I have done it before and this time it is for good! Feel free to add me :)
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal and one dress size as well. I wanted if off my end of Feb! Started officially with the loss of 1 lb first week of this month.

I am still new at losing weight (please do not laugh at me) and it has been a trying time learning CICO, logging and more logging... I do use Fitbug Orb which is also a tool I use with MFP..

Please add me! I need all the support I can get!
  • Angurla
    Angurla Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have lost 18 but I'm not sure how much more I plan on loosing. My original goal was 30 but as I get closer I'm focusing more on being fit than my weight. Feel free to add me I'm active and committed.
  • skiclimbdive
    skiclimbdive Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Almost halfway to my 15lb goal - feel free to add me.
  • anna_jewel
    anna_jewel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi, anyone can feel free to add me for extra support. I had 32 pounds to lose and have now lost 18. :) I am on here everyday
  • ChiaGnome
    ChiaGnome Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm down 70 lbs, looking to lose about 10-15 more. These last few pounds have been a struggle. Add me if you'd like, it'd be great to chat more.
  • Faithhopenlove
    Faithhopenlove Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • Lucy020679
    Lucy020679 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've been dipping in and out myself. Before I always had good intentions to lose weight but I always fell/jumped off the wagon. Add me if you like and hopefully we'll keep each other on track.
  • LITtlerMeCO
    LITtlerMeCO Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I got off track with posting in September when I went to my brother's wedding out of state and didn't post at all when I went to his destination wedding in October (no Internet access for 12 days and I gained about 2 pounds while I was in China) but I'm trying to get back into logging everything every day. I want to lose another 30 pounds (I am down 47 in 10 months) and I think I can get it done in the next 7 to 8 months.
  • kungabungadin
    kungabungadin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Bring it on my friend if 14lbs is all no problem lol. I will hope to lose more weight by then but if that doesn't bother you then come on let's get started. I will message you if I see you are slacking off, treating yourself to bad food way to often and try to give you tips on how to totally rock that wedding dress come July of 2015. I care so much about this journey to better health and I care about my friends journies as well. So feel free to add me if you would like to get serious about July and and that dress fitting like it should.
  • aoea2013
    aoea2013 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Stitch_down_carbs
    Stitch_down_carbs Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in , im trying to lose about 20lbs. feel free to add me and anyone actually. the more the merrier in this place :)
  • paf370
    Options
    Keiblob wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I've been here a while and dipping in and out of threads and just rejoined.

Short story, I need to get a grip of myself and lose 14lbs (6.3kg) in 6 months. Who's with me?! I would LOVE a few buddies to chart out progress together.

Longer story... boring BUT: I'm getting married in July and bought a rather tight dress already (it was a sample from a designer so in a tiny size!) and on the same day found out that I had gone up another whole dress size, AGAIN! This has to stop.

Let me know if you would like a buddy, particularly if we have a similar amount to lose!
    Thanks for reading :smile:
    Kxx

• paf370
    Options
    I will join you. I have 30 lbs. to lose in about the same amount of time for different reasons. I am in my 60s, and I want to do that for my health and so I look good in summer clothes. I'm tired of the flabby arms and legs and looking and feeling frumpy to myself. So, I'm on board to lose 30 by June also.
  • DebbieZestforLife
    DebbieZestforLife Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello ! I just joined today (still kinda) confused on how it works, but I would love to be a friend.
  • scupit
    scupit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I need all the support I can get. Please add me:)