CLEANSE

Options
Any one know of a good (but gentle) cleanse? I am really wanting to start one asap but need some advice/tips. Please help :)

Replies

• YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    The Shakeology Cleanse is great. Whole nutrition and very effective.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    The Shakeology Cleanse is great. Whole nutrition and very effective.

I replaced Shakeology with my protein powder and did this for 3 days. It's not so much a cleanse as it is 3 days of eating 800 calories therefore getting a jump start.
  • StartingOver4Me
    Options
    water with lemon. No since in giving yourself the runs and getting dehydrated for no reason!
  • daisylovespink
    daisylovespink Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the isagenix 30 day cleanse right now. It is very gentle and manageable. A little pricey but as it replaces most of your meals, not too bad.
  • FierceFeline
    Options
    I am beginning the Ultrasimple Diet cleanse tomorrow. You basically eat pure food for 7 days by drinking a vegetable broth, eating a fish/or chicken serving for dinners, and having a fruit/nut shake. Unlimited veggies. At night, you take a good hot bath to help release toxins.
  • Akayen
    Akayen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the water and lemon cleanse too but after I finish all my protein shakes. It seems like a good stepping stone before I try anything hardcore.
  • dfunk06
    dfunk06 Posts: 56
    Options
    Thank you! I am really trying to jump start my weight loss as I have been yoyoing for a year(+) now.
  • lallaloolly
    lallaloolly Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    YES! A simple cleanse, some call it the caveman diet, because you can eat anything a caveman could have hunted, gathered and found on the ground

Five days long. You cannot eat:
    1) Dairy
    2) Wheat (no bread, crackers, pasta)
    3) any thing packaged or Processed (including processed condiments or seasonings)

Which means you CAN eat:
    Fruit, vegetables, pure unprocessed meats (i.e. no pepperoni or salami, but pork, chicken, steak, etc. are OK), eggs, nuts, seeds, and unprocessed drinks (water, 100% juices, brewed tea and coffee OK, no sodas), rice and potatoes are OK in moderation. As for condiments, pure is ok (i.e. oil and vinegar, honey, etc); pure spices.
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    My boos just did the cleanse from the book "Clean". She loved it and lost 5 lbs (she only weighs about 100 pounds) in the first three days! she is finished with it but still tries toi eat clean.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    I've been using the Isagenix nutritional cleansing and fat burning system for over two years. I've lost 70 pounds and watched my energy skyrocket. It's healthy and easy :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I was just coming on to post the same topic! I'm starting the Advocare Cleanse tomorrow - have done it before and have had good results, I always feel a lot better. Was just curious if others had other cleanses that they liked, or even comments on the advocare cleanse! Good luck to you! :)
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    i just started a "cleanse" yesterday. i'm doing it for 7 days.
    i am not eating anything that has ingredients i can't pronominal. so clean eating. nothing heavily processed. no coffee, and no alcohol.

im also taking SLIMQUICK 7 day cleansing pills along side with it.
  • dfunk06
    Options
    How are you feeling on the SlimQuick cleanse pills? Are they harsh or do you stil feel relatively normal?
  • boomsmom
    boomsmom Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I do a cleanse about every 6 months or so. I use one by the company Renew Life. It is the 7 day Total Body Rapid Cleanse. I have done it twice and I really like it. You can eat, you just have to follow. Fruits, vegetables, no processed foods, quinoa, brown rice, wild rice, spelt, millet, no yeast, chicken (they recommend free-range), fish, turkey, tofu, eggs, lean beef, plain yogurt, kefir, lots of water. You will get cleansed..... It is a high fiber (soluable). Good Luck!!!
  • dfunk06
    Options
    Thanks to all!