your reviews - just got turbofire

Options
I was looking for a new exercise regime as I was bored with insanity and body combat, so have just bought turbofire. I am 5'6", currently 141 lbs looking to get to 126lbs. I plan to stick to 1500 calories per day and follow the 90 day exercise plan. I just wondered what kind of weight/fat loss people with similar stats experienced? also, did you enjoy the workouts?

Replies

• jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    If you got bored with Insanity and Body Combat, I feel TurboFire will bore you as well. Like Insanity, it maintains that "balls to the wall" pace, except the moves are lower impact and the routine is far more choreographed.......I didn't really care for it.
    For my money, I would buy Combat and Insanity 10 times over before I do TurboFire again..........just my two cents.
  • NurseandMom1981
    NurseandMom1981 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yep I sold my turbofire it wasn't for me. Too much choreography for me.
  • KimMc60
    KimMc60 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I LOVE TurboFire!! I've tried Insanity, T25, Jillian Michaels' programs, etc. and while I love those too, TurboFire is definitely the most fun. It is pretty choreographed but you get the hang of it soon enough. Chalene's attitude is great and the music makes it so fun it almost feels like a dance party (but with more kicking and punching).

I also love how well-rounded the program is - there's cardio, HIIT, abs, strength, and stretching. I noticed that once I started TurboFire, my long runs got SO much easier, probably from the HIIT workouts.

I suppose it just depends on the person. I think there's a couple of YouTube clips of it if you want to get a taste for it. Personally, I'd recommend it in a heartbeat!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Why ask for reviews after you've already bought it? Just try it and see for yourself