I want to lose 100 pounds! Wanting to find some friends for support.

Options
I started about a week go at 233lbs already down 5 pounds with 98 more to go. I'm a mother to a beautiful 1 and a half year old and will be getting married Late April of 2015. I'd love to lose 50 pounds before my wedding ( I know, "Dream Big").

Replies

• beamer0821
    beamer0821 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    good luck!
    and congrats on your engagement!
    50lbs seems like a stretch to April but i bet you could do 30-40lbs. even at 30-40lbs loss you'll feel great!!

• AlaskanFitnessGal
    Options
    Thank you! I know 50 pounds would be alot in 4 1/2 months, but It's just a goal. I would be happy to lose at least 30 and be in the 100's again.
  • believefsc
    believefsc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I need to lose over 100 pounds as well. Would love to have more MFP friends. I'll add you :)
  • sabrinalynn777
    sabrinalynn777 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started in the 230's and am down to 205 as of today. My goal is to get down to 140. And I can't wait to see that 2 turn into a 1 on my scale! We can do it! Good luck! I'd like to add you.
  • AlaskanFitnessGal
    Options
    Thanks for the add! Seems like we have a similar starting weight and goal weight.
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I started at 211, want to get to 140, currently at 172. Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me~
  • SooGal
    SooGal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting as well and have about 100 to lose as well.
  • pinkshoelaces
    pinkshoelaces Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    50 would be a bit difficult (not impossible, but very difficult), so don't feel too defeated if it doesn't happen and please do be safe about it! It's not bad to have big goals, just don't let those goals hurt you. Celebrate whatever success you make and keep pushing forward from there.
  • resomm
    Options
    Congrats on your engagement! I'm also wanting to lose around 100. Which seems almost impossible to me but I'm determined to do it and stay motivated this time! Feel free to add me, I could use the support!
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have over 120 lbs. to lose and always enjoy making new friends :) Your daughter is adorable & congrats on your upcoming wedding!
  • eatless83
    eatless83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ,

I too am looking to lose around 50lb

I started at 210 and would love to be in 100s!!!

Realistic goal weight and one I could maintain and enjoy I think would 170lbs

Let's all do this together for 2015!!

This is our year!!

Please add me
  • eatless83
    eatless83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I started at 211, want to get to 140, currently at 172. Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me~

Hi this sounds like me!!

Although I don't think I can get lower than 170 and maintain!!

You have achieved my goal! What does it feel like?? I hope to be at 170 in 2015 :-)
  • AlaskanFitnessGal
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I really enjoy all the support. :)
  • dln1975
    dln1975 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! First off, to the OP - Congrats on your engagement! I also have 100 pounds to lose (12 pounds down so far), which seems nearly impossible at times but I know it can be done.

Anyone feel free to add me - I enjoy making new friends! We're all in this together and having friends to support you and motivate you makes this road that we're on a bit more easy to travel than if we were going at it alone!
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    Started with 190 to lose, down 109 right now. Log daily and my diary is open. Feel free to add me! :D