Dieting, But feeling sick when eating food?

Options
Hello, I've been dieting for the last month or so, and it seems that whenever I eat something 'heavy' like spagetti bologna or something, I get really ill and feel like im going to be sick.
Does anyone else get this?

Replies

• obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Only if it's greasy.
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    First see your doc about this. We can only speculate by spinning the wheel of illness and quoting where the arrow points.

Seriously, we won't be able to diagnose you properly. Please see your doctor. Make a list of questions before you go, take them with and ask away.

• pinkshoelaces
    pinkshoelaces Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I actually experienced this today, except it was avocados. I ate an avocado, which I normally love, but then suddenly felt like I was going to puke and it was the most sickening, heavy feeling in my stomach.

I think sometimes when we're switching up our diets, the body can react a little off to certain things. But if this doesn't get better, you should definitely see a doctor about it.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Only when pregnant.
  • keiratrembath
    Options
    Okay :) Thank you all, I already have a lot of health issues so another being brought up to the doctor will be interesting haha ::)
  • fluffyasacat
    fluffyasacat Posts: 242 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Get your doc to check for gallbladder issues and diverticulitis.
  • mookieats
    mookieats Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    TBH since I started dieting, when I'm eating something fatty ie. meat fried on oil, after eating I'm feeling heavy on stomach as well. Not sure what is the reason but I enjoy much more diet food now made without oil or only a little amount.