Options
natnevin
natnevin Posts: 1
Does anyone have any good low fat ideas for breakfast Im new to this game

Replies

• Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    Check out my breakfast over the past few days. I have started zig zagging my calories so my breakfast is big today because it's a high calorie day. I suggest egg whites with veggies in them and oatmeal with fruit in it and a little peanut butter.
  • sweetscorpio17
    sweetscorpio17 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I like getting Everything Bagel Thins and making breakfast sandwiches with them. I normally use egg whites, a slice of pepper jack cheese and a morning star sausage patty. You can add veggies to it as well.
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I usually eat half cup of frozen berries with half cup of plain non fat greek yogurt with half teaspoon of honey OR two poached eggs with one slice whole grain dry toast.
  • cozzy530
    cozzy530 Posts: 46
    Options
    Take two egg whites with one whole egg, add onion/pepper/mushroom/bacon bits, Just one or all four, on a thomas's everything bagel thin. About 300 cals
  • cupfanncbms
    cupfanncbms Posts: 101
    Options
    I get these tortillas from Ole called Xtreme wellness. They're high fiber, low cal (as far as tortillas go), good protein. I spray a pan with a little cooking spray, saute some finely chopped onions and peppers, add a couple beaten egg whites (or egg beaters) and then eat them in the tortilla. I eat it with fruit. Around 200 calories with the fruit.

Sometimes I have a shake. I use the Naturade total soy shake. It has 140 calories and mixes nicely with water. Add fruit, and it's about 225 to 240 calories.

Egg White omelets are good too. 3 egg whites, beaten, filled with your favorite veggies and a little fat free cheese (this even melts nicely these days) and you're looking at about 120 calories. Add your fruit to make it 215-ish.