THE LAST TEN POUNDS

Options
I started about 2 months ago to lose the last 10 lbs and I've gained 2 pounds! My weight definitely fluctuates, so it's hard to say if it's water weight, bloating, etc.

I also do boot camp style/toning classes about 3 times a week. Maybe it's muscle gain.

Anybody else on here trying to lose the last 10 lbs? Any tips to give?

I've been trying to lose these pesky 10 lbs for the past 2 years now. It definitely gets frustrating.

Do I need to do something extreme, i.e. no salt, extreme exercise, extreme diet? I exercise about 3 to 5 times a week. I eat very healthy and try to stay around my alloted calories per day. I also eat 5 to 6 mini meals a day to keep the metabolim at a high all day.

Maybe I'm just meant to stay at this weight... damnit. How do ppl get that toned body??

Thanks MFP family!

Good luck to all of you!

Replies

• djhavoc
    djhavoc Posts: 43
    Options
    What's your daily calorie intake?
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I lost my "last ten pounds" over the past month..... then realized I needed to lose 10 more. *sigh*
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    search topics for "relatively lean people trying to get leaner part 1", that will give you some answers. I'm on my last 7 lbs, it gets so frustrationg at times. 'sigh'
  • LaMaMiK77
    LaMaMiK77 Posts: 82
    Options
    yea i know how you feel i have 9 pounds left to reach my goal weight and i keep on getting stuck too!!!
  • akasupasue
    akasupasue Posts: 1
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT JUST PUT YOUR A55 INTO IT~!
  • oohgraciela79
    Options
    hey - mfp says i should be consuming 1200 cals. i try to stay around there... the days I exercise, I try to consume more so I net out to 1200. Do you think I'm not eating enough? Thanks!
  • oohgraciela79
    Options
    THANKS SUE MI!
  • oohgraciela79
    Options
    Hey, thanks for the responses. Man, it IS so frustrating... especially after weeks (and months) of eating right and exercising and not being able to lose the weight. I do feel that I lost maybe an inch or so... it's hard to keep motivated.