Trying to lose 17kg, but Weight lose has stopped?

Options
Hello, I'm 5'2 and I've lost 3 kg with my Fitness pal (was 77 but now 74) in the past 3 to 4 weeks.
But it seems like even though I eat the needed calories and exercise, I seem to be not losing weight anymore. I have my pal set to sedentary and 1kg a week, but I don't know what to do :neutral_face:
Any help would be appreciated D: I just want to get back to where I was before I got sick with Fibromyalgia and my brain abnormality.

Replies

• 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    The normal answers are you are not eating at a deficit because you are eating more than you think.

It would probably help if you opened your diary.

Are you weighing your food? Kitchen scales are useful in helping you get an accurate deficit.
    Are you eating back exercise calories? how are you calculating those? Eat back 50% or less.

If you read any of the other threads on reasons why people are concerned they have in their eyes stalled, then its the same advice.
  • keiratrembath
    Options
    I try not to eat the calories I burn off, and I don't use kitchen scales, but when I have to measure something, I add it to my diary as extra, just in case.

I'm generally counting exercise times by using my phone and sometimes a stop watch. I'm also getting a Samsung Gear Watch soon for Christmas, which will hopefully help.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    http://A guide to get you started on your path to Sexypants

You should read this, it is perfect advice.
  • keiratrembath
    Options
    My weight loss has started again :smile: I think i might've been expecting results to fast haha
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Losing 3 kg in 3-4 weeks is great! Sometimes bodies just stall out and you see loss later than you feel that you should. I once failed to lose for more than a week and then lost 3 lbs in 48 hours.
  • keiratrembath
    Options
    Thank you :) And thats great :D It;s like bodies like to play jokes or something